Reef card

Rick C

formerly sp1813
Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get your reef card in the mail? I know that the people in charge have lives and stuff going on, I was just curious. Mods, if this is posted in the wrong forum please move it. Thanks.

Hey folks, I was just wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to get your reef card in the mail? I know that the people in charge have lives and stuff going on, I was just curious. Mods, if this is posted in the wrong forum please move it. Thanks.

um... ditto :eek:

I'd like to know the same. I payed a couple days ago but haven't received a response on the process of receiving your card or anything.

Its easiest just to do it at a meeting, i did mine there and got it in about 2 minutes =).

Glad to see everyone is donating to become a true member though.

I am sure someone is working on getting those cards out to those who are waiting for them.

Be patient and do not forget that all of the work for the club and forum is all "volunteer".

I am sure you will all get your cards soon.

Yeah mines on the way. They sent it quite a while ago, but I never recieved it. I'm always getting other peoples mail, wonder whos getting mine?

Yeah mines on the way. They sent it quite a while ago, but I never recieved it. I'm always getting other peoples mail, wonder whos getting mine?

I dunno but they're getting a 10% discount at their LFS. :D

I have had many problems in the past but the last time I renewed on line it was very smooth. The only time I have ever got a card was my initial membership at a meeting. I have given up the chase for a card and am satisfied that my on line statues is working, not sure why its so difficult to send out the cards but there must be some reason.

Jim

Just wanted to chime in that I'm waiting on a card too, it's been a couple of weeks now - was I supposed to get a confirmation email or something? Thanks! I kept thinking I'd wait until I got the card before buying more stuff... but of course that didn't happen and I picked up three new corals this weekend!

Probably won't help you folks who cannot attend monthly meetings, but after I renewed via PayPal, my membership card was waiting at the next meeting.
So if you can attend the next meeting, that's one way to get your card for sure.

Back