• Stay Tuned for Upcoming News for the February Meeting on Zoom, mass emails will be sent out with the email address you signed up to the club with.

Reef Crystals Salt 160G Bucket - $29.99

Joe Rice

Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Is the sale over? I don't see the coupon anymore
Look like they've switched from the coupon to a $10 bonus when you "reload" your Amazon account with $100. I didn't really get what that meant but I tried it anyway. Amazon charged my credit card $100 and added $110 to my account which I then promptly used to buy a bunch of salt!

In the fine print, it says you can only do it once.

JPags

BRS Member
I actually get the 50gal bags, 3 of them for 34.80 (And then dump them in a bucket) and I take 15% off because I have 5 things on Subscribe and save. They ship them every 6 months or I can change it if I need ti quicker. The 15% savings is nice if you can order 5 things on subscribe and save (I order cat food so I can get 5 different small ones and it qualifies as 5 different items)

DJTank

Non-member
50 gallon box of reef crystals is $11.87 on Amazon also thats equal to $37.98 for 160 gallons vs. the 39.99 for the 160.

shrimpchips

BRS Member
With the coupon it was $30 for the 160g bucket. Most of the time I grab three whenever they hit $34-36 each. Maybe I should look into setting up an automatic delivery too to save that little bit extra, especially since all the buckets are really starting to pile up...

DJTank

Non-member
Automatic delivery can be good and bad. If price is high you get a small % off a high price instead of waiting till price goes down. Had many items on automatic delivery but when Amazon or cheapest supplier ran out I paid through the nose from the next supplier. My dog food want from $27 to $36 and then $42. Other items that were $7 went to as high as $19, and $16 to $29... I think you are best off watching deals and buying enough to get you to next deal.

JPags

BRS Member
Automatic delivery can be good and bad. If price is high you get a small % off a high price instead of waiting till price goes down. Had many items on automatic delivery but when Amazon or cheapest supplier ran out I paid through the nose from the next supplier. My dog food want from $27 to $36 and then $42. Other items that were $7 went to as high as $19, and $16 to $29... I think you are best off watching deals and buying enough to get you to next deal.
Yes you have to watch the shipments. They notify you before it ships so you can make changes and I always check my shipments. But you just cant set it and forget it.

Upcoming Events

COMING UP
Boston Reefers Society
Presents
February
Zoom Event
TBD
On Zoom