Sold Reef tank stuff for sale

Dany Estrada

Ritteri18
BRS Member
Hello to all I have a couple of stuff collecting dust and im Not using continue

-Mp10qdw dry side only needs new bearing change 60$ shipped

- Maxspect Gyre XF150 asking 100$ shipped

- Trigger Systems Sump 34” I upgrade to a bigger one dont need these anymore asking 150$

Located In revere

Attachments

Dany Estrada

Ritteri18
BRS Member
Yes thankyou for showing that up have a crack i glue it back so anybody that is interested please see the crack these is why im selling so cheap goes for 420$? Obviously new but for these price is unbeatable but if it doesn’t get sell im gona keep it for another upgrade thanks biggie for helping cheers and happy bidding

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef IG/GreatBeardedReef
BRS Member
Officer
Yes thankyou for showing that up have a crack i glue it back so anybody that is interested please see the crack these is why im selling so cheap goes for 420$? Obviously new but for these price is unbeatable but if it doesn’t get sell im gona keep it for another upgrade thanks biggie for helping cheers and happy bidding
So how's the structural integrity of it? I'd love to save a small fortune on it, as long as it holds water fine.

Dany Estrada

Ritteri18
BRS Member
Well to be shure I test it for almost a month running only fresh water running to be shure was fine and it looks like it holds water wel these was for my 100 gallons tank i got from Brandon but than I bought a bigger sump for a good deal and decide to used a 39 sump instead of the 34” sump .

Johnson556

BRS Member
I had the sump for a while, structural integrity is fine. Had it filled for over 3 weeks after I cracked it like a complete jacka$$, no bowing what so ever. I was going to use some acrylic weld to lock it together for my downsize but Danny wanted it with the SCA. Plus I didn't want it to just collect dust for a year. He's practically giving this thing away

italquam

BRS Member
I had the sump for a while, structural integrity is fine. Had it filled for over 3 weeks after I cracked it like a complete jacka$$, no bowing what so ever. I was going to use some acrylic weld to lock it together for my downsize but Danny wanted it with the SCA. Plus I didn't want it to just collect dust for a year. He's practically giving this thing away
Brandon is a good guy so whoever buys this can take his word as gold.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Backwoods Reef
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks