Reefs2Go

sumant19

Well-Known Member
BRS Member
#1
I had placed a small order from Reefs2Go on 12/12. Chaeto+pods and soft coralline cluster. They did not ship coralline cluster as it went out of stock. They sent me an email that I will get my refund soon. Now its more than a month and even after repeated followups they have not yet credited me the difference. Everytime their excuse is that the owner is busy with holidays.
How so? He doesnt seem to be busy when sending out daily promo emails. This is unethical and if I do not get the refund, i am going to report it to my Credit Card co. and BBB. Never ordering from Reefs2Go again. They lost a customer for $9.99
 
Last edited by a moderator:
#2
Same here , place and order around Xmas they didn't ship after the holidays was over so I cancel my order ... I email so many time 2 weeks already still no refund...
 

PSU4ME

Non-member
#3
Yep, can send out 8 emails a day but is too busy for customer service. Everything I got FTO
Them was always below average. I won't order again
 

SteveDola

Good Tings
BRS Member
#5
I have attempted to contact reef2go via email and FB but no response. the only reason i would even chance this site is because i have a 50 GC to it. the lack of customer service is real.
 

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
#7
I've had very negative things from these guys also. First order ever I got pods and snails which all survived, awesome. But second and 3rd order was for all macro algae. Both times 75% of it arrived dead. The other 25% was dying out, and ended up being consumed by my CUC as it died over the course of a week. Mind you some of that macro was very hardy stuff (chaeto/caulerpa) and still arrived dead. Very little water in the bags, and most of it was brown or white. Dirty water. This was during spring time 2014 when temperatures were in very respectable levels so I am not sure what exactly happened both times.

Neither time did they give me a refund. Shame on me for being stupid enough to make that 3rd order. I will say, however, the 2nd time I ordered macro, I got pods too, and at least all of those were alive.
 

RMc

Non-member
#8
Reefs2Go is best for their occasional pod deals. $10 shipped for a bag of pods is great in my book. Never had a problem with their bugs.
 

Lucy

Non-member
#9
I've never ordered from them, because they do have a bad reputation. Just posting to say that they have changed names again, now they are AquariumDepot. Just a heads up for anybody trying to avoid doing business with them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
#10
I've never ordered from them, because they do have a bad reputation. Just posting to say that they have changed names again, now they are AquariumDepot. Just a heads up for anybody trying to avoid doing business with them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you confirm this? I am showing two separate addresses on opposing sides of the country:

Aquarium Depot 8201 Auburn Blvd, Citrus Heights, CA 95610

Reefs2Go 4552 107th Cir N, Clearwater, FL 33762
 

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks
Frank's Frags
Granite State Aquatics
Top