Reefsolutions

Aquatic Nerd

(Formerly SeventyTimes7)
BRS Member
Anyone got any resolutions for your tanks/tank practices?

I'm hoping after this year of craziness at work, I can settle down a little bit, get my 75 set up and keep with a diligent schedule.
My 40 kinda slipped a bit at the beginning of last year and I never got around to rebounding. Hoping a system reset helps to restart my motivation

To get my anemone tank going. My wife wants my help converting her goldfish tank into an anemone tank. Just gotta wait for those freshwater guys to die off. 2 down 3 to go this last year.

I would like to maintain a constant alkalinity and keep sps this year in my main display! I have one survivor that somehow has not grown but hasn’t died so I am hoping others can join it soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop stressing about my tanks as much and just enjoy them more!

More acros!

Start a new planted scape. The past two yr I have focused on my reef projects. I have been itching to do a new planted scape

#1 - Do water changes :eek:

#2 - Just bought a dosing pump hope to install that over my week and a half vacation...

To get my anemone tank going. My wife wants my help converting her goldfish tank into an anemone tank. Just gotta wait for those freshwater guys to die off. 2 down 3 to go this last year.

What type of goldfish are they? I can find them or provide them new home. Hope that will accelerate the conversion.

What type of goldfish are they? I can find them or provide them new home. Hope that will accelerate the conversion.

Lol. She wants to wait for the spring to piece meal lights, skimmer, ato, and reconfigure the sump to a better set up than a two compartment. I will pass the info. We have a 6-7” comet, an orange fantail and white oranda.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back