• Stay Tuned for Upcoming News for the February Meeting oin Zoom

Renewal question...

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
2020 BRS Secret Santa
Believe this is the first year I haven't just relied on my paypal subscription to renew my membership so I had a quick question. I believe I'm valid until 1/17/19 but I just paid today after seeing the thread about it taking a few days/weeks to fix the paypal and BRS glitch. Wondering when my membership will expire so I can stick a reminder in my phone for next year o_O

GraniteReefer

BRS Member
2020 BRS Secret Santa
Also looking to renew, I’m just not sure if it’s an automated recurring payment or if I opted for a single time payment last year. If someone could clarify that’d be great so I can make sure you get your 20$!

afboundguy

Staff Member
BRS Member
2020 BRS Secret Santa
Also looking to renew, I’m just not sure if it’s an automated recurring payment or if I opted for a single time payment last year. If someone could clarify that’d be great so I can make sure you get your 20$!
If you paid for your membership through paypal last year just log into your paypall account and search subscriptions and it will show you all active subscriptions...

GraniteReefer

BRS Member
2020 BRS Secret Santa
If you paid for your membership through paypal last year just log into your paypall account and search subscriptions and it will show you all active subscriptions...
Mind blown, it wasn’t in there but a lot of stuff I didn’t know about was!

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
Officer
BRS Member
I don’t have that info. I think @Bendint and @Joe Rice would be your best bet to find out those dates.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afboundguy

Staff Member
BRS Member
2020 BRS Secret Santa
I renewed my membership on 1/2/19 through paypal and I just got a notification when I logged in that my membership is expired and I no longer have the pretty yellow BRS Member icon below my name :(

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
Officer
BRS Member
Well, I guess you were right on the date then!

@Joe Rice for the fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

afboundguy

Staff Member
BRS Member
2020 BRS Secret Santa
Thanks Joe... I am pretty elusive and sneaky :cool:

Upcoming Events

COMING UP
Boston Reefers Society
Presents