Renewal question...

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Believe this is the first year I haven't just relied on my paypal subscription to renew my membership so I had a quick question. I believe I'm valid until 1/17/19 but I just paid today after seeing the thread about it taking a few days/weeks to fix the paypal and BRS glitch. Wondering when my membership will expire so I can stick a reminder in my phone for next year o_O

Also looking to renew, I’m just not sure if it’s an automated recurring payment or if I opted for a single time payment last year. If someone could clarify that’d be great so I can make sure you get your 20$!

Also looking to renew, I’m just not sure if it’s an automated recurring payment or if I opted for a single time payment last year. If someone could clarify that’d be great so I can make sure you get your 20$!

If you paid for your membership through paypal last year just log into your paypall account and search subscriptions and it will show you all active subscriptions...

I don’t have that info. I think @Bendint and @Joe Rice would be your best bet to find out those dates.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I renewed my membership on 1/2/19 through paypal and I just got a notification when I logged in that my membership is expired and I no longer have the pretty yellow BRS Member icon below my name :(

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back