Reseller rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
respek.jpg

First of all I didnt sell it to her, was a mere customer of KCA. I didnt have to chop up anything, so right now you're making the assumptions. I dont need to trade anything back to you, I made my money back selling 3 of them...I didnt anything because it was my own fault and I liked the shroom anyways. I'm not being condescending at all, simply telling you the history of the pieces.
Fake self...I've still bought corals off you and talked nice about you. Yes I was pissed about it, but I never put you on the spot till now.

If you really think I'm being biased I'll take a step back from being a BOD if that's what the people would like. Never meant to offend yuh

Yay... what our club needs... less people running the club [emoji849].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First of all I didnt sell it to her, was a mere customer of KCA. I didnt have to chop up anything, so right now you're making the assumptions. I dont need to trade anything back to you, I made my money back selling 3 of them...I didnt anything because it was my own fault and I liked the shroom anyways. I'm not being condescending at all, simply telling you the history of the pieces.
Fake self...I've still bought corals off you and talked nice about you. Yes I was pissed about it, but I never put you on the spot till now.

If you really think I'm being biased I'll take a step back from being a BOD if that's what the people would like. Never meant to offend yuh

You are definately being biassed. Business is business, and I am aware of that. Being fair is what I did... [name vendor]'s [Coral Name] - description of coral not being what the name is known for. Purple moster is a Gem, people must know they are ont aquiering that coral. It's not my fault you and CrazyHorseLady feel I should take the grower's sold as name(liniage) off from the from of the coral to call it something it's not. I understand the vendor was trciked. However, now I have to name this "purple unknown", and that name is taken. See my delema? I'm just trying to give corals away for free here, and your biased "opinion", in this converastion, has in fact angered me. I have changed the corals' name, but will likely change it back since it is what it is, nah mean, you know? Unless you dont approve of that?

I am easy to talk, nice about 90% of the time. I'm a nice guy. Don't let this one conversation deffine you. You threw yourself under the bus for no reason, and CrazyHorseLady mentioned I was trying to use her name to bring up the price of a turd. She went into my forsale and "LOLOL" which in my opinion, triggered me, mocking me for giving away the coral she sold to me for $75 with the name she gave it or aquiered it as. Should I have played along and continued the chain and resold as purple monster? Plus you all run your mouth like its no one's business, just wanted to make a point.

I do appreciate what the bods and all members bring to the club. This club is awesome, and a great communitty. This turkey meat was never with you or anyone. Yet you felt some type of way about how i labled my corals and I had to speak on it? I'm not trying to smear anyones rep, you are defending her's and providing evidence that doesn't exist to smear mine. You're also doning the exact opposit of what you are preaching by attempting to say that I played you some how? You were a seller at the meeting we were just in an had all the time in the world to tell me about your issues, yet you order a 2 head octo frog that you were delighted with. That's were I coming from, how do you do from that, to taking a douce on my name?

It doesn't feel nice when you are called out about an honest mistake, doesn't it? Threads like this should not exist... I would hate to see you step down from a possition like this over a stupid missunderstanding. Don't go that route, we are all here for the same purpose. Cheap frags, trading, and the wonderful community we are trying to build. We are all big boys... Respek need to be earned. I've earned mine. If she had a problem she did not have to put a fellow brother on blast. All over... [name vendor]'s [Coral Name]. Stand by your slaes my peeps. I sure as hell do.

You're right man, reef not beef. I apologize for even bringing it up because honestly it didnt end up being a big deal for me and really had nothing to do with the original post..

It's hard to convey intent over the internet and I really didnt intend to call you a liar or blast you just defending them. I just took how you had it written in your other post the wrong way. It felt like you were calling her out not just naming it. Sorry man, sometimes I have to take my own advice and be mindful...

Age group is in reference to "adults" on my end Elmafioso52988 , and if that's considered some bizzare "bias" claim then sure haha.

In the past these threads have not been allowed to prosper. Surprised, but enlightened at the change this time around. A lot of people haven't had a true opportunity to vent on here til it's stopped in some form, understandably.

I am taken back though that those free tanks were the ignitor to a lot of this.

Last edited:
Cool cool cool..... So... I think it is safe to say, our first BOD meeting in 2019 will have a solid discussion about bringing back some rating system. I have had requests occasionally throughout the year but as secretary I didn't have any clout to implement it.

@Joe Rice can you look into the possibility of implementation of this?

Also I feel like we got away from the original point of the thread. Most people have stated they want to have the opportunity of cheaper than market and can get upset by the forum snipers. Picking off the best deals and reselling. More discussions for the 2019 BOD. Which btw cannot start working until the first of the month. Remember as of now we still have Me working, Joe working website, and a couple helping in the background this year. Next year we will have more of a plan in place to ensure the club runs smoothly.

On an end note I like the community aspect brought up by many and I think we are a great place. I am in the same boat as @CoralJunkie I have not had a bad experience in the three and a half years on the forum.

Over all, from vendors, to hobbyist to BOD members and random strangers on the forums I have had great experiences. Some things make me feel "eh" and I avoid them. But for those reasons above I stepped up last year to be on the BOD and feel that this community is far more supportive and helpful than the R2R or RC forums. Both have more people on there, but if your post goes to the second page you will never receive help. Anything I post here has always gotten comments on, and I have received advice and help.

And here is my full tank shot.

March 2016 around where I started the tank (maybe 2 months old?)
8172d2b9a2d2806714917c74224723e8.jpg

A couple weeks ago. November 2018
84784833eb4026255d1709970f8f1c3d.jpg

Growth and what kept me involved in the hobby is this club. Thank you everyone for contributing!

The acro that you sold me was definately not purple acro, you should stop selling it as such. Somewhere down the line someone swapped the very rare acro with a Larry Jackson.

You did not name it, you chopped it up right after getting it from KCA selling it $75". It is a me problem since I have a colony of it that should sell for $1000+ but its larry jackson a coral one gives away for the price of - on the hause. I didn't even naame the thing. I just making sure that buyers are aware, Since that seems to be the the topic your squad keeps preaching.

To be fair, you have nothing to do with this and are using your athority as a bod to speak on the subject. You are already biased. Reread what you have written, edit it, and re-write ina none condecending manor. Yoyur a bod, respecte

What is wrong with the age group? Sounds like there are other issue at hand here other than the reselling. You can't eliniate someone, or discrimanate on someone due to age or imply that there is something wrong with an action due to the age group. It called being fair... You're being biased.

I get it, I'm normally passive... Shoot a joke here or there. Just a lot of negativity going around. All I saind was: "CrazyHorseLadylady’s purple monster - free with any purchase - not the real deal Paid $75 1” "

Which is a true statement. Crazyhorselady, confimed that that be her colony.

Again??? "CrazyHorseLadylady’s purple monster - free with any purchase - not the real deal Paid $75 1” " how is this statement as you are discribbing? It is a factual statement... You are still trashing me though. What you are doing out of the blue is poor taste for the postion you are in.

The first is definately what she sold me. The second is probably what KCA andf yourself sold her as purple monster, that was dying and you had to chop up to save... Due to the uncalled evident you brough here today young buck, I have some to understand that it was her genuin mistake. As my reputation proceeds me I will end my turkey meat with crazyhorselady and swallow my $1000 loss growing a coral your squad missnamed and sold to her.. I found where the liniage was lost. Thanks for the clarification.

As for the maximinis I sold you as rodhcatids, Return them to me and I will echanhge a coral for every 2 of my fireshrooms/rhodactids you fot from me for $25... I have a %300 exchange coral exchange policy. Ask around broheam. Nice to know your fake self feels...

Pleanty of popcorn, ready for a discusion. Muhahaha.
You seem to have all the answers then. Again, YOU are full of BS and that Acros was almost dead when I bought it so no one chopped up crap. That was sold to the store as a PM and sold to ME as a PM. KCA told me who the original owner was. He had that Acro for over 8 years in his tank and sent me the proof of purchase on the acro. Sorry it looks like crap in your tank then but that is NOT my problem. You apparently have some issues to call people out on something when you NEVER EVER brought your concerns or accusations to my attention before publicly calling me a liar. I am NO liar and will not sit here and allow you to call me such.

You know what Elma, if you had messaged me privately I would have happily provided you proof of where this Acro came from and THEN you could have made your assumptions AFTER you did the proper research, but since you like to people on blast and and call them liars before trying to rectify the situation, you can kiss my a**. I too step back from this club because I will not allow people to call me a liar when they made ZERO effort to find out if I was actually lying or not. This is what this club has come to and THIS is why people want nothing to do with it.

You seem to have all the answers then. Again, YOU are full of BS and that Acros was almost dead when I bought it so no one chopped up crap. That was sold to the store as a PM and sold to ME as a PM. KCA told me who the original owner was. He had that Acro for over 8 years in his tank and sent me the proof of purchase on the acro. Sorry it looks like crap in your tank then but that is NOT my problem. You apparently have some issues to call people out on something when you NEVER EVER brought your concerns or accusations to my attention before publicly calling me a liar. I am NO liar and will not sit here and allow you to call me such.

I am unaware of any wrong doing on my part. Growers name and coral name is the standard. Feel free to do the same with any coral you get from me, I have that A1 customer service. Take it how you please. That is a turd and is not Purple Monster, so please stop continuing with that liniage lie. Now I am calling you a LIAR. If you are trying to say, sit or stand (dont give a two flips how you take this and who you think you are) behind a Larry Jackson you sold me as PURPLE MOSTER. If it was indeed a mistke, then my taking your name off of it should sufice, since you are claiming you sold it unknowingly. I will take your word for it. Since that was the only misunderstanding we had and AquaNerd clarified that it may have been a mistake not made by you, but by Krystal clear aquatics who is where you "liniage" came from. You can continue your rant if you like and you will earn the rename. I understand your side, and I dont give a flip. Vendors name and coral type. :eek: back to the stickhead life. Happy reefing.

Doesn't anyone work? How does anyone find the time to write these long posts???

Shouldn't this be in the vendor fourm thread?

Anyone been here long enough to remember farms of the sea? THE place to get Purple People Eaters? He got a reputation for selling photo shopped junk that died. Matter of fact the only thing I personally got from him that lived was the complementary coffee cup he gave with large orders.

No forums kicked him out. No forums banned him. He was a sponsor for as long as he was able to pay the fees.

He doesn’t sell coral anymore.

Nuff said?

So to go back to what One Eye said... buyer beware.

Any personal grievances should be settled between the two parties. Not aired on the forums in my opinion. Both of you are sellers of corals, both of you have nice looking corals. Differences in names or identification happen. Trade names are just that. A trade name. A way of asking for more money per coral than selling them as just “zoas” or “acros”.

I know we all take pride in our tanks and corals and issues between purchased items should be brought back to the attention of the seller not to the public.

@mnavick any moderation advice for the direction of the discussion?

Just in case you didn’t believe me. Here’s the most expensive coffee cup I ever bought. I looked in the mirror, said damn your an idiot, brushed myself off and never bought another thing from him. That was around 2000 or 2001. Before we even had our own forum. Just a sub forum on RC.
B034A388-CF78-4B99-8312-B510375956CC.jpeg

And here is my full tank shot.

March 2016 around where I started the tank (maybe 2 months old?)
8172d2b9a2d2806714917c74224723e8.jpg

A couple weeks ago. November 2018
84784833eb4026255d1709970f8f1c3d.jpg

Growth and what kept me involved in the hobby is this club. Thank you everyone for contributing!

Thanks a lot Aresangel.... now I can never post a FTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back