~~ SALE!! HOURS ~~ Saturday & Sunday (11-9-13, 11-10-13) :: 12:00pm to 4:00pm

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
We have a big shipment coming in on Monday, and need to make some room (a lot of room).

Please come by Saturday and/or Sunday between 12:00pm - 4:00pm to enjoy some crazy savings! :)

Still have 4 3" clams available for sale, and ALL SPS frags and colonies are available at a big discount because we will not be carrying SPS anytime in the near future.

Our address is:

539 Water St., Wakefield, MA

It's the last house on Wakefield/Saugus line -- light gray house with wide driveway. Please give me a call or send me a txt @ 617.383.9890 when you get here.

Thanks!

- Archit

I just tallied up all my orders -- here's what I'm receiving on Monday:

Blastomussa - 03.00 Inch
Blastomussa - 03.00 Inch
Blastomussa - 03.00 Inch
Blastomussa - 03.00 Inch
Cycloseris - 03.00 Inch
Cycloseris - 03.00 Inch
Cycloseris - 03.00 Inch
Discosoma - 04.00 Inch
Rhodactis - 05.00 Inch
Ricordea - 03.00 Inch
Trachyphyllia - 04.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 05.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 06.00 Inch
Zoanthus - 07.00 Inch
Echinophyllia - 03.50 Inch
Euphyllia glab - 04.00 Inch
Mycedium - 03.50 Inch
Mycedium - 03.50 Inch
Symphyllia - 03.50 Inch
Symphyllia - 03.50 Inch

Frogspawn Gold
Mushroom (super red)
Mushroom (nuclear green)
Mushroom
Mushroom
Zoanthus
Zoanthus

1, M, Hammer Crl (Orange/Yellow- M)
2, S, Plate Coral Color (S)
2, M, Plate Coral Color (M)
2, , Plate Coral Green S
2, M, Plate Coral Green
1, M, Rhodactis Mushrms (Orange- Blue-
1, , Mushroom (Super Red)
1, , Pimple Mushrooms (Orange)
1, , Pimple Mushrm Metallic Gr
1, , Star Polyps (Green Mettalic)
1, , Sand Polyp (Special Blue)
1, , Sand Polyp (Special Green
1, S, Sea Fan (Red/Purple)
1, , Sea Fan (Blue)
1, , Orange Sponge
1, , Red Sponge
1, , Blue Sponge
1, , Bubble Tip Anemone (Metallic Gre
1, , Bubble Tip Anemone (Violet)

** Special Orders **
1 - M ANGEL:REGAL
1 - M CORIS:YELLOW
1 - SEAHARE:HERBIVOROUS-BALI
1 - SCALLOP:ELECTRIC FLAME

I think I'm officially screwed .... some of you might get a call from me pleading to hold some stock for me ;) lol

- Archit

I think I'm interested in some of the stuff that is coming in. The gold frogspawn and the hammer caught my attention and the ricordeas and sea fan and definaey the flame scallop could you pm me prices?

I think I'm interested in some of the stuff that is coming in. The gold frogspawn and the hammer caught my attention and the ricordeas and sea fan and definaey the flame scallop could you pm me prices?

I don't want to put a price on the "gold frogspawn" until I see it -- more often than not, suppliers put these fancy names and these things don't turn out to what they're hyped out to be.

The only thing I can give you a definite price on is the flame scallop lol (did you want regular flame or electric flame? electric flame has a cool "electric" color light go through it with every heart beat) everything else I won't know what I'm receiving and what the final price is going to be until Sunday night.

The electric Flame Scallops are $18 each

Thanks!

- Archit

I want two ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383945823.282643.jpg pauper fish

Yeah I'll take the electric. I like to get the different colors. By the way the ricordea and hammer I got from you are growing like crazy. Ill pm you or check back Sunday Monday for prices

Yeah I'll take the electric. I like to get the different colors. By the way the ricordea and hammer I got from you are growing like crazy. Ill pm you or check back Sunday Monday for prices

Sounds good! Glad to hear the two are doing great! :) Yeah -- I'm still in love with these ricordeas haha

tomorrow is the big day :)
looking forward to the zoas!

I'm getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it ... lol going to have to setup one of the frag tanks in an desperate attempt to house the excess corals!

Back