SC Aquariums Experiences?

wpeterson

BRS Member
I'm hoping to upgrade our 40 breeder to a 120 or 150 from SC Aquariums.

Something like this.

Has anyone local had experience with SC Aquariums? Anyone have a 120 or 150 up and running locally I could admire?

I have a 100 display in Wakefield come on by anytime. You could bring that chaeto we talked about that I never showed up for...

I have a 100 display in Wakefield come on by anytime. You could bring that chaeto we talked about that I never showed up for...

Thank you!

Sadly, our once massive refugium is rebuilding. I tried the Fluconazole treatment and it killed off most of our chaeto. I thought I would help regrow by switching to a Kessil H-series grow light which did not at all live up to the BRS reviews. We're back on track now, but re-starting the fuge from a new ball of chaeto:(

Sadly, it'll probably be a month or two before I have some to give away.

I'll drop you a line if I get a chance to come check your tank out. Are you free on weekends?

Thank you!

Sadly, our once massive refugium is rebuilding. I tried the Fluconazole treatment and it killed off most of our chaeto. I thought I would help regrow by switching to a Kessil H-series grow light which did not at all live up to the BRS reviews. We're back on track now, but re-starting the fuge from a new ball of chaeto:(

Sadly, it'll probably be a month or two before I have some to give away.

I'll drop you a line if I get a chance to come check your tank out. Are you free on weekends?

For the most part yes I am. After work during week also. I could actually give you a chunk of chaeto if needed lol.. I am right near 93 on the stoneham line so let me know!

My Kessil h380 grows almost half a five gallon bucket full of chaeto every week or two

They have your tank as deal of the day right now for $799! That is insane that's what I paid for my 100.

http://www.scaquariums.com/SCA-150-Gallon-Starfire-Tank-p/sca-150g.htm

150 Gallon Starfire Tank with Center Overflow 60x24x24" 12mm
List Price: $1,999.99

Our Price: $1,599.99

Deal of the Day Price: $799.00

Savings: $1,200.99

Icon_FreeShipping_Small.gif

My Kessil h380 grows almost half a five gallon bucket full of chaeto every week or two

I replaced a Kessil A350 w/ a Kessil H80 which was probably underpowered. I replace the Kessil H80 w/ a $15 full-spectrum CFL and it seems to be outperforming both Kessil lights. Your mileage may vary.

Yea h380 is way brighter then h80 and a350 is not a grow light. But to each there own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just put water in my 100g SCA today. Hope to transfer Fish/Corals in the next day or two. You're welcome to stop by. I'm not far from Somerville.

I️ was gonna buy my setup new, got an awesome deal on here. Email scaquatics because they will give you a deal on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back