Sca 120g

dds

Non-member
I ordered a 120G tank, stand & canopy from scaquariums. I will try to take as many pics as possible documenting the install.

Sounds great! I just went to their site to see their tanks they look nice and have a good sale going on now too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My "realistic dream tank" is their 150 gallon. I settled for an 80 shallow deep blue when my daughter was born.

I was considering the SCA tanks, def keep us posted on it once it arrives and the setup begins!

f7db47c9e961f5132e0884bc3dd70e48.jpg
7c073bc54a78593676b2182e8a235f3c.jpg
dce4e4406b4c9741932b2b5207d9ea73.jpg
6cc324e2dde6af598a8b93af86a3a8ab.jpg
7cf0c9fd3e3896e45523cd4fbd296c37.jpg
dc2472b56e72e86f8eefe208cfb4e350.jpg

My initial impressions are:
The 3 sided starfire glass seems well built with neat seams
The stand is all wood & sturdy. I did add legs to increase the height

I painted the inside a gloss white enamel & the outside is an oil rubbed bronze color

Real nice tank... I like how you painted the inside of the stand white... it will definitely make your sump look nice.... do you have a sump setup in mind or did the tank come with a sump?

Real nice tank... I like how you painted the inside of the stand white... it will definitely make your sump look nice.... do you have a sump setup in mind or did the tank come with a sump?

I have a 40 breeder in the basement from my previous system.

It didn't come painted?

I chose to get the stand unpainted. That way I wouldn't be disappointed in anyone but myself if I didn't like the color. Plus, I painted it to match my other furniture.

I love the anchor knobs for the doors and canopy! Looks like a clean set up to me! That also looks like you need a powerful return pump to mitigate all that head pressure. What pump do you use?

I love the anchor knobs for the doors and canopy! Looks like a clean set up to me! That also looks like you need a powerful return pump to mitigate all that head pressure. What pump do you use?

I use a Jebao DCT15000 turned up to 60%

Hello fellow reefer,
I wanted to know your opinion on your SCA 120g Tank.
Customer Service?
Quality of Tank Stand?
Thanking you Kindly

Back