FS Selling all corals-updated pricing 9/29

Jbissell1289

the_Great_Bissell_Reef
BRS Member
Will be posting more as I am able to post. If a colony doesn't sell, I will be breaking up to sell individually. I was able to find a power cable for my light which still works, so I will be taking my time to sell everything off. Or will go to a friend once his 80 is up and running.

A. Butt kisser, jf a$$ monkey, and campfire zoas. Forest fire Rhodactus—$175
B. Sold
C. Favia—$75
D. Sold
E. Pink birdsnest and jf freak hair Pavona—$50
F. sold
G. sold
H. 3 Gonzos Golden Dragon mushroom—$140
I. Sold
J. sold
K. Sold
L. Rock with: Kryptonite Candy(removed for lower pricing), WWC Blood Sucker zoas, daisy cutter, and laser lemon zoas. Liams, mandarin, and gold tipped cloves, and blue sympodium — $115

M. Rock with: Caribbean blue Zoas(not pictured), duncan, green pocillopora, Leng sy monti cap, forrest fire digita Monti, green encrusting Pavona, pink vertical plating Pavona, and green vertical plating Pavona-- $100

N. Rock with purple and green Yuma and splitting blue and purple ricordia florida.--$70
IMG_4078.jpg
IMG_4080.jpg
IMG_4081.jpg
IMG_4083.jpg

318E4949-E46E-44BE-83E7-ABAA9F198167.jpeg

Last edited:
Bump. Updated what has sold/pending. Also here is a pagoda cup colony. $400
D69401EB-5584-4CFA-9F1C-56C33B34A231.jpeg

Last edited:
Where are you located? Was interested in "N" and the forest fire rhodactis mushroom Rock

Bumpers. Updated pending items. Breaking up a few things. I will make a new post with some other items I’m putting up for sale. Breaking the tank down next Sunday so everything will be going to a friend at that point.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back