FS Selling it all

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by bdaley, May 17, 2017.

1. bdaley

bdaley Well-Known Member BRS Member

good day,

This has been a very crazy year and a half, with the house fire, buying a new house and now a new position that takes me out of the country for 1/3 of the year. with that said I am selling everything I own reef and fresh.
    Here is a link to the new reef tank, a fully pimped out Redsea 525xl. you get all the live stock also.

http://bostonreefers.org/forums/index.php?threads/rise-from-the-ashes.153845/

Also 2 other small reef ready tanks with hard wood stands a 58g and a 45g? on the second one, there is also a 120g fresh water set up tank stand and hood. loads of bins filled with pumps, power heads, there is a gyre 130 in that also. various other tanks 40b, 30b , there are sumps, two brand new skimmers , I have a tall 80gal RO holding tank and mixing station I just bought from a member. There is way to much to list.

I am looking for 6500.00 for everything and it is well worth it even if you buy and part out, I do not have the time or desire to part it out. The 525 and 120 are both up and running. I can help with the tear down since I am not due to depart this qtr just want to get the ball rolling on the reduction of care my wife will have to do while I am out of the area.

tmanmtb likes this.
  2. bdaley

3. s_kelley

s_kelley Well-Known Member Moderator BRS Member

Congrats on the new position, but bad to see ya getting out of the hobby. If you weren't 2 hrs away I'd come scoop those awesome zoanthids you have!

4. bdaley

I will be back in time I am sure but if I keep it in the house , well you all know how that goes.

5. Spudsly

Spudsly Non-member

Just a heads up, only members can see those links.

6. bdaley

Good point, thank you.

7. bdaley

Also have all the receipts for everything on the 525Xl.

8. malawinovice

malawinovice Non-member

Pics always help
    Let us know when parting out

9. bdaley

the link I provided has the pictures of the build, and the second link current coral live stock, I will be updating the post soon with just the RedSea 525xl setup since that seems what people are most interested in. Will not part out other than the live stock, would just store it for later use since it has only been wet since Aug.

AviationTony likes this.
  10. SteveDola

SteveDola Good Tings BRS Member

cant see pictures unless youre a paid member. you might want to post for all to see to increase your market exposure.

11. firstimer

firstimer Well-Known Member BRS Member

What do you have for livestock?

12. Joe Rice

Joe Rice Formerly "Zirco" Staff Member Moderator BRS Member

Just to clarify: all users - even guests - can see pictures. But those links are to a thread in the Members Only forum.

s_kelley likes this.
  13. SteveDola

upload_2017-5-24_8-35-53.png maybe its just me?

ThunderGoose likes this.
  14. ThunderGoose

ThunderGoose Member BRS Member

Same as SteveDola, I appear to be logged in but can't get to the links.

15. SteveDola

members only...i just saw that. ok.

FOB_Reefy likes this.
  16. ironwood

ironwood Well-Known Member BRS Member

Hi, I'm interested, what do you have left? Thanks

17. bdaley

ok sorry with the website change I am no longer getting notifications like I used to get. Here are some of the pictures that were in the links, I will lost the live stock pictures this weekend, still would like to sell it as one package.

Attached Files:

18. bdaley

19. bdaley

Ok Live stock is the first to go. Every in the pictures even the Real Reef rock 800.00. Some highlights. Large colony of LTR Incinerators, Non morphed Spidermans from MACNA, Utter Chaos, Pink elephant ears, goblins on fire, too many to list you can see these arent small colonies for the most part. all the fish are healthy and eat everything. The cardinal's are a breeding pair, the clowns are from Rick, he picked them out for future breeding AA+. This price is a steal and I am not haggling.
    Here is the link, let me know if you are having issues, I never used Photobucket before.

http://s1320.photobucket.com/user/lestat45559/library/
    I can be reached at 401-256-3175, I am located in southern NH not RI

Brian

Last edited: May 26, 2017
  20. bdaley

Fish are now all sold. Next to go is the corals and rock. All coral and rock, the rock is 90% Real Reef rock. 650.00, please see the photo bucket and text any questions you may have. The Octospawn is sold. All other corals are avail also there is a large yellow Yuma and Baby. in the price.