FS Selling mostly everything

Hey all I am selling mostly everything out of my two tanks. My goal for this sale is to sell everything for about what I got it for even though everything has grown out so you all get a good price. The 5 gallon tank Ive been battling bubble algea but everything else is in good shape has been very healthy and growing for over a year in my tanks.

What is not for sale: the large green brain coral at the bottom, the bright orange rock nem and the rock its on, the green sps on the top; everything else up for sale:

List:

Melanurus wrasse male $50, Mandarin dragonet $30, lizard goby $20, Clownfish $30

Rock 1: $150
-Blue zoa, Green zoa, Purple zoa, neon trumpet from steve, pink zoa, brain coral (unknown type small)

Rock 2: $100
- greenish acan 1-2 heads, green zoa, pink zoa, forgot what the purple and organ stuff called

Rock 3: $80
- pinkish acan, brown acan, green trumpets whatever other zoas might be stuck on left side

Rock 4: $100
- A green and purpleish brain coral unknown type

Rock5: $140
- medium sized bright green acan maybe 6 heads, blue and pink zoas.

Rock 10: $80
- war coral, green monti, forgot the top type but red/orange coral

Rock 11: $100
- Green dot mushroom coral

Rock 12: $100

Thanks for interest let me know if you want any more pics etc. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
Are you getting out?! Greed dot mushroom = green hairy mushroom. These things grow 4” across are look awesome!

Good luck with sale buddy. Hope you are sticking around

Jason_charlestown

BRS Member
I have to second aresangel, Rhodactis indosinensis (green hairy mushrooms) are beautiful, hardy, and fast growing. It would be helpful if you posted approximate sizes for these rocks, as it's often hard to judge scale from a photo.

Can you get a better/closer picture of the rock with the war coral?

Thanks! Tim thanks for asking not getting out just looking to change it up a bit. Thanks for the help with identifying stuff I'll update the listing and will be responding to everyone today. Pickup in Arlington I work in Quincy also planning on the meeting on Sunday too if anyone wanted to do that. I'll post some more pics with approx sizes when the lights come on later today totally forgot to do that. Thanks for help everyone looking forward to catching up in a few days!

ironwood

BRS Member
Interested in the Mandarin dragonet and Gobi. What does the Mandarin eat. I notice you have him in a bare bottom tank.

The mandarin and goby sold. The war coral should be spoken for as well as the green dot mushroom. Busy day I'll update with more pictures etc tonight.

Hey All I sold a few things so going to update the listing below with more measurements as requested:

The mandarin and lizard goby and rock 4 got sold rest for sale:

What is not for sale: the large green brain coral at the bottom, the bright orange rock nem and the rock it is on, the green sps on the top; however everything else up for sale:

Adding to sale working backwards from last pic:

- pink Zoa rock in the last pic 10 heads $25
- green and pink zoa rock 15 heads $30
- smaller green pink zoa rock 7 heads $20

List:

Melanurus wrasse male $50, Clownfish $30

Rock 1: $150 size about 5-6 inches long and maybe 4 inches wide
-Blue zoa, Green zoa, Purple zoa, neon trumpet, pink zoa, brain coral (unknown type small) lots and lots of zoas on it probably 30+

Rock 2: $100 6 inches wide by 4 inches
- greenish acan 1-2 heads, green zoa, pink zoa, forgot what the purple and orange coral called

Rock 3: $80 4-5 inches wide by 4 inches or so
- pinkish acan, brown acan, green trumpets and whatever else that might be on it

Rock5: $140 - 5 inches by maybe 3-4 inches wide
- medium sized bright green acan maybe 6 heads, blue and pink zoas. lots and lots of zoas maybe 50+

- This tank has bubble algae in it, I can brush the rocks off when sold
Rock 10: $80 3x4x5 inches
- war coral, green monti, forgot the top type but red/orange coral

Rock 11: $100 5 inches wide by 5 long by 3 high
- Has trumpets and mini bubble nems (paid $40 for the mini nem alone) on it!

Rock 12: $100 same dimensions as above roughly

Sorry for missing meeting I went there but went to the bar downstairs I think the meeting was upstairs and I had no cell service so I bounced. Next time and will plan to be at ffm anyways :) Thanks!

Attachments

Here some pics with the blue lights on hoping to catch some more interest before posting on other sites looking to clear out the two tanks

Also selling the rock nem in the 5gal tank on bottom right green -$30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals