Sold Selling My Whole Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtluke

Non-member
It’s with sadness (and a bit of relief) that I have decided to sell the entire contents of my reef tank as we are moving and ultimately it doesn’t make sense to transport everything to the new location. The only caveat is that I want it all gone at once, a liquidation instead of a trickle of sales. With that being said, someone will be getting an incredible deal, so here goes;
The fish are all eating (and have eaten their whole lives) mostly frozen food with some pellets. They are as healthy as you could hope to find -
  • Breeding pair of snowflake clownfish
  • Blue tang (~5”)
  • Yellow tang (~4”)
  • Leopard wrasse
  • Flame angel
  • Lyretail anthias
  • Royal gramma
  • (2) Springeri damsels

As for the corals -
  • The showpiece is a couple of (100+ head perhaps) toxic green splatter hammer coral that will not stop growing
  • Thousands of zoas and paly’s (some high-end, some not so much)
  • 25+ heads of Kryptonite candy canes
  • 30+ heads of blastomussa
  • Large elegance coral
  • Large octospawn
  • Large frogspawn
  • Multi-headed duncan
  • Very large galexea
  • Multi-headed torches
  • Countless ricordea
  • Blue and purple stylophora
  • Large hurricane and other chalices
  • 3 large ultra rainbow anemones
  • Rock flower anemones
  • Other SPS and LPS colonies, etc., etc., etc.
  • And all the CaribSea life rocks ($100’s of dollars)
I’m asking for $800 just so I can offload it at once, you could probably make that back just fragging the hammer corals. I am located in Southborough, MA, feel free to text me anytime (802)363-4911. I will not part out at this time, let me know if you have any questions, thanks
02AF4518-F18C-479D-8C9B-9274DD58ECD2.jpeg
85E0A6CC-759D-41D2-A31F-3FA73240AD18.jpeg
A15525C8-4BB4-4611-A86A-A624CA81C6BE.jpeg
5D5519D4-A4C1-4893-9DE8-E66941B2E78D.jpeg
09B983BF-6898-4861-A806-4DCCF0668DEB.jpeg
8449ED27-26BB-4461-8093-2D74229C2C5C.jpeg

It’s with sadness (and a bit of relief) that I have decided to sell the entire contents of my reef tank as we are moving and ultimately it doesn’t make sense to transport everything to the new location. The only caveat is that I want it all gone at once, a liquidation instead of a trickle of sales. With that being said, someone will be getting an incredible deal, so here goes;
The fish are all eating (and have eaten their whole lives) mostly frozen food with some pellets. They are as healthy as you could hope to find -
  • Blue tang (~5”)
  • Yellow tang (~4”)
  • Leopard wrasse
  • Flame angel
  • Lyretail anthias
  • Royal gramma
  • (2) Springeri damsels

As for the corals -
  • The showpiece is a couple of (100+ head perhaps) toxic green splatter hammer coral that will not stop growing
  • Large elegance coral
  • Large octospawn
  • Large frogspawn
  • Multi-headed duncan
  • Very large galexea
  • Multi-headed torches
  • Countless ricordea
  • Rock flower anemones
I’m asking for $800 just so I can offload it at once, you could probably make that back just fragging the hammer corals. I am located in Southborough, MA, feel free to text me anytime (802)363-4911. I will not part out at this time, let me know if you have any questions, thanks View attachment 139570View attachment 139571View attachment 139572View attachment 139573View attachment 139574View attachment 139575
What a deal. I wish I had my own place I would snatch that tank right away lol What a beautiful set up

• Blue tang (~5”)
  • Yellow tang (~4”)
  • Leopard wrasse
  • Flame angel
  • Lyretail anthias
  • Royal gramma
  • (2) Springeri damsels

As for the corals -
  • Large elegance coral
  • Large octospawn
  • Large frogspawn
  • Multi-headed duncan
  • Very large galexea
  • Multi-headed torches
  • Countless ricordea
  • Rock flower anemones
I’m asking for $800 just so I can offload it at once, you could probably make that back just fragging the hammer corals. I am located in Southborough, MA, feel free to text me anytime (802)363-4911. I will not part out at this time, let me know if you have any questions, thanks View attachment 139570View attachment 139571View attachment 139572View attachment 139573View attachment 139574View attachment 139575
How much is for the large rainbow anemones?

Thanks to everyone for their interest, I didn’t think it would be much of a response for all of the contents. I will respond to all of the texts and PM’s in the order in which they were received. Pending payment and pickup, this has been sold.

Thanks to everyone for their interest, I didn’t think it would be much of a response for all of the contents. I will respond to all of the texts and PM’s in the order in which they were received. Pending payment and pickup, this has been sold.
Is it sold? I texted you about the livestock. Can pick up tomorrow after work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back