Show your Apex numbers

Here is mine
e50636330ff813ab294259bf60aa20e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would argue set it up early. Have a stream of about 70 or 80 milliliters per minute and just keep the pH in the reactor High. It will be very easy to slowly bring the PH down as demand goes up. This is as opposed to trying to set it up later and guess at the demand

Ha! Chris want to do that for me lol! Just baby steps here research before setup. Soon though. Just got my reborn media, PM1 and PH probe as well as Solenoid shut off to tie into my apex for PH control. How come everything in this so scary to me, I’m always scared I’m going to ruin my tank when I move to something new. I’m not going to wait to long to set it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Honestly I'd be happy to help where I can. I'm not sure but I feel like you live really North. Is so heading there to help is probably not an option but you can always p.m. me if you have specific questions

Honestly I'd be happy to help where I can. I'm not sure but I feel like you live really North. Is so heading there to help is probably not an option but you can always p.m. me if you have specific questions

Ya a bit of a drive lol! I’ll PM u if I have any questions Thanks!

I never did actually post. I replied to a few but kind of forgot.
View attachment 118208

I assume PH2 is your CA reactor correct? Do you control solenoid based on PH or run constant? I was going to install solenoid to shut CO2 tank on power failure only. I figured once it is dialed in no need to control CO2

Is anything dying? If not than its fine...mine drops to about 7.9. can get as low as 7.7 when the kalk bucket empties and I forget to fill it.

Going to try to run my little fuge on for 24 hours and see if it helps at all. Might just take it out since it don’t do much

Going to try to run my little fuge on for 24 hours and see if it helps at all. Might just take it out since it don’t do much

I run mine for 2 hrs before lights out and it turns off an hour after the lights come on seems to help a bit with the swing. I tends to drop to the 7.8-7.9 level when we have many people hanging in the living room. I am guessing more Co2 being exhaled lol!

I know mine doesn’t do much because the cheato barely grows
Handful might double in 4 months and I mean might lol

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back