Showing Off the Nano Rbta

Aros

BRS Member
Check this thing out!

c898a48274663bf42d2c56d2f02d4b77.jpg

be19edd108101fa47e9161b0bc3a8fef.jpg

It only gets to the size of a half dollar and STAYS THAT WAY! It’ll split into two quarter sized anemones and they’ll stay small. I feed them plenty and they get good light and flow. By far the easiest nems I’ve had. Hasn’t moved since I got it but maybe I just jinxed it. Anyway, just wanted to share. I have a nano tank and I like nems but they always get too big and sting everything. This is the perfect solution for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys not for sale at the moment. Just wanted to shed some light on a different kind of nem

I have the same nem from Dong, and it behaves exactly as your describe.
It gets maybe 3-4", splits into 2 quarter sized anemones, and then stay that size for a while. I had 2 "big" ones and about 3 tiny ones. One Monday, one of the big ones split, so now I have 1 big one and 5 tiny ones lol.

Mine had stayed put for the most part. Last week I moved my power heads and it must have pissed them off. 2 went for a walk, and one split.

Those small rbra are great but if they stay that small, can they host a pair of clowns? Anyone keep those anemones with clowns for long term?

Those small rbra are great but if they stay that small, can they host a pair of clowns? Anyone keep those anemones with clowns for long term?

Maybe for tiny clowns they’d outgrow them pretty quickly

I got mine from Dong as well. The other day it moved front and center. I had to move 2 frags that I thought were safe. How dangerous are these anyway? I read the sting isn't that powerful. Will they kill a coral or just irritate it.

Mine is about 4 inches inflated so maybe it is getting ready for a split.

Attachments

• Resized_20180502_141907_8879.jpeg
    Resized_20180502_141907_8879.jpeg
    158.7 KB · Views: 275
Back