Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
For the past few years Greg Hiller and his family have agreed to host a coral propagation workshop in their home. This year the Hillers have generously agreed to do it again.
Because it's done in the home, we have to limit the amount of people who can attend. The workshop is very much geared for newbies to keeping coral. If you dont know how to frag and propagate coral, this is an excellent opportunity to learn how. Greg teaches how to frag the different types of corals we keep. He also provides a great opportunity for Q&A. All this is done while his wife prepares tons of great food. Each participant leaves the house with a new frag to help fill out their reef and a very full stomach .
There is a $10 fee to attend (to help offset the cost of food), but every year there is a clamor to be one of the lucky ones who get to go.

Please respond below if you want to be in the lottery of possible attendees. This thread will be open until 11:59pm on Thursday (03 Jun 2004). All who respond will be eligible. The drawing will be on Friday night (04Jun2004) at 7:00pm at Desmond O'Malley's pub in Framingham. Feel free to join us for the drawing. Click here for a link to a map.

All we need now are people who want to attend to chime in.

The workshop is on 11Jun2004 (Friday evening) from 7:00 - 9:30pm in Wakefield, MA. Please don't respond if that date and time don't work for you. Also, please don't respond unless you want to attend.

Please note if you've attended this worshop in a previous year, you cannot attend again.

Edit: forgot to add - only one person per household or family can attend, as per last year. That means only one person per househould/family can enter the lottery. We want to maximize the number of families educated in propagation.

Thanks.

Last edited:
not a newbie, but i have always seemed to miss this.
i really want to know how he frags his plate corals and his fox corals.

Last edited:
I cannot believe there are not 40 names here yet.
Sign me up. I was not at the first one and have been a member for 4 months. I would be psyched if I am in on this.

I am a newbie and I would like to participate.
Please sign me in.

Thanks,
Gilbert Gomez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back