FS Sign up for specials!

Blue Light Aquatics

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Hey all,

If you are not already signed up for our mailing list, please do today. Black Friday sales coming up and stay up to date on new stock items along with the latest updates on the new retail shop location.

Super easy. Just message your first and last name and email address here or email me that information at [email protected]

We look forward to serving you as we head into the future!

BTW, we got a ton of sign ups to the email list this morning. Thanks to everyone that signed up! Specials email will go out later today

Did the specials email go out? Did I miss it?
Email went out Sunday night. If you did not receive it please let me know and I can check. I may have entered the information incorrectly and will fix it. Can resend this evening

Quick highlights are 20% off livestock, 10% off dry goods, 10% back gift certificates on qualifying purchases for use on a future visit. Also missed in the email is a raffle ticket with every purchase of $20.00 or more.

Store is far from complete, but we have a good selection of products from salt mix to test kits, Reef Nutrition products, LRS and other frozen foods in stock. Will have a small selection of QT'd fish, inverts and coral frags on hand in the store from the warehouse as well

Email went out Sunday night. If you did not receive it please let me know and I can check. I may have entered the information incorrectly and will fix it. Can resend this evening

Quick highlights are 20% off livestock, 10% off dry goods, 10% back gift certificates on qualifying purchases for use on a future visit. Also missed in the email is a raffle ticket with every purchase of $20.00 or more.

Store is far from complete, but we have a good selection of products from salt mix to test kits, Reef Nutrition products, LRS and other frozen foods in stock. Will have a small selection of QT'd fish, inverts and coral frags on hand in the store from the warehouse as well

Would love to get some frozen food of LRS

Hey all,

If you are not already signed up for our mailing list, please do today. Black Friday sales coming up and stay up to date on new stock items along with the latest updates on the new retail shop location.

Super easy. Just message your first and last name and email address here or email me that information at [email protected]

We look forward to serving you as we head into the future!

[email protected] Nelson Moura

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back