jamesdong009

Anthony
Let's see who has the biggest ::

The Winner of the December Growout Contest will be announced at the April Meeting.

This month's growout coral will be a German Blue Polyp Montipora Digitata

Digi.jpg

Here are the rules, which are subject to change, based upon previous contests:

- All participants must be paid members before receiving your coral
- Growout coral must be picked up in person at the April Meeting
- Post your setup, your tank maintenance and treatment of incoming corals
- Take a photo of the frag within 2 weeks of acquiring it, regardless of treatment administered and condition of the tank (No Photoshop)
- Make sure to measure your frag with the ruler provided
- Continue to monitor you system with bi-weekly or at least monthly photos of the coral and status updates and changes made to your system.
- At the end of the allotted time frame, we will judge the best grow out and declare a winner. The time frame will be 5 months, which will be around the September 2017 meeting.
- Since the frags may vary in size, the winner will be chosen by the percentage new growth
- Prize is $50 GC to the sponsor of your choice.
- Lastly, Have Fun! :D

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFICIAL GROWOUT THREAD. YOU CAN HAVE THE MOST GROWTH BUT WITHOUT MONTHLY POSTS, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE CONTEST.

Please post below if you're interested in participating. The deadline for signing up will be April 7th. This is just the sign up thread.

An Official Growout Contest Thread will be made after our April Meeting.

I'll be there and I'm in! Sps do awful in my tank but I'll give it a shot

Yes I am in.... and now I am definately going to make it to the meeting! (may be for the last half hour but fishgoo and a growout! I am in!

Tim

This is one of my first corals and has been through every tank crash I've had. It's pretty much indestructible.

With that said, I take no responsibility if yours dies :rolleyes:;)

These are the folks I have signed up so far:

1. jamesdong009
2. cilyjr
3. TOOMANYFISH
4. s_kelley
5. dilligaf29
6. aresangel
7. Phinfan
8. wilfx
9. BadPapi
10. GobyWanKenobie

There are plenty more frags to go around so feel free to sign up :D

Nvm lmao I thought it was a list for people coming durrrr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony I can't make the meeting and I know the rules say you must pick up at the meeting but if you have a few extra frags I'm in Woburn tuesday and Thursday every week. I could grab the frag the week after the meeting. If I win I'll resonate the gift card back to the club since I didn't pick up the frag at the meeting

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back