Ann. Sign Up Thread for the November 12th Meeting - Green Tip Birdsnest

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdong009

Anthony
Let's see who has the biggest :p

This month's growout coral will be a Green Tip Birdsnest donated by mpsteve!

Green Birdsnest Growout.jpeg

Here are the rules, which are subject to change, based upon previous contests:
- All participants must be paid members before receiving your coral
- Growout coral must be picked up in person at the November 12th Meeting
- Post your setup, your tank maintenance and treatment of incoming corals
- Take a photo of the frag within 2 weeks of acquiring it, regardless of treatment administered and condition of the tank (No Photoshop)
- Make sure to measure your frag with the ruler provided (I'll make sure to remember these :oops:)
- Continue to monitor you system with bi-weekly or at least monthly photos of the coral and status updates and changes made to your system.
- At the end of the allotted time frame, we will judge the best grow out and declare a winner. The time frame will be 5 months, which will be around the April 2018 meeting.
- Since the frags may vary in size, the winner will be chosen by the percentage new growth
- Prize is $50 GC to the sponsor of your choice.
- Lastly, Have Fun! :D

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFICIAL GROWOUT THREAD. YOU CAN HAVE THE MOST GROWTH BUT WITHOUT MONTHLY POSTS, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE CONTEST.

Please post below if you're interested in participating. The deadline for signing up will be November 10th. This is just the sign up thread.

We will be limiting the sign up for the first 20 members. Any changes will be posted.

An Official Growout Contest Thread will be made after our November 12th Meeting.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-25_16-48-37.png
    upload_2017-10-25_16-48-37.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 359
Put me down for one future dead sps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make the meeting but since things have changed, I'm going to add myself to the list as well :D.

Here's a list of those who have signed up so far:

1) Chris A.
2) Platehead
3) aresangel
4) AlbertG
5) Abrooks12376
6) luu78
7) madducks42
8) Chlorinated
9) Bendint
10) SeventyTimes7
11) JeanR