Ann. Sign Up Thread for the November 12th Meeting - Green Tip Birdsnest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance I could grab a frag for my schools tank if there are left overs? It would be the first coral in the tank it just finished cycling. If not that's cool [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I’ll give you a piece for your school I️ have some German blue digi also I️ will bring

Awesome! I know the kids will love having something alive in the tank!

Any chance I could grab a frag for my schools tank if there are left overs? It would be the first coral in the tank it just finished cycling. If not that's cool [emoji16]

Im sure I can contribute some frags for your school tank if you travel to Ashmont

Thanks Ben. I will reach out if I go that way.

I'm bumming, I just got married and my wife can make me do things now?? Like go to see her friends new apt. When there is a meeting.. I've seen hundreds of apt's...boo!! I want to get in on this grow out, any way I can pick it up at a later date or have a member grab it for me? Ben? I can make it out to your place next weekend to pick it up! Have a couple reef roids with your name on them;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

.... you can't swing both events? The meeting is only 2 hours if you come for the speaker and raffle

Hey, I unfortunately won't be able to make it today. Got sick this weekend, so cross me off the list. Will have to try for the next one. Hope everyone has a good time at the meeting!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I also don't think I'll be able to make it. I think my daughter hid my keys somewhere and I havent been able to find them -_-. The joys of parenting lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back