aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Let's see who has the most :p

This month's growout coral will be a Orange Bam Bam's donated by @Countryreefer

4daef1fc336e28d5245bdeb715bfb0b6.jpg

Here are the rules, which are subject to change, based upon previous contests:

- All participants must be paid members before receiving your coral
- Growout coral must be picked up in person at the November 17th Meeting. Exceptions can be made. Please PM me first.
- Post your setup, your tank maintenance and treatment of incoming corals
- Take a photo of the frag within 2 weeks of acquiring it, regardless of treatment administered and condition of the tank (No Photoshop)
- Make sure to count the number of polyps (babies included)
- Continue to monitor you system with bi-weekly or at least monthly photos of the coral and status updates and changes made to your system.
- At the end of the allotted time frame, we will judge the best grow out and declare a winner. The time frame will be 5 months, which will be around the May 2018 meeting.
- Since the frags may vary in size, the winner will be chosen by the percentage new growth
- Prize is $50 GC to the sponsor of your choice.
- Lastly, Have Fun! :D

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFICIAL GROWOUT THREAD. YOU CAN HAVE THE MOST GROWTH BUT WITHOUT MONTHLY POSTS, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE CONTEST.

Please post below if you're interested in participating. The deadline for signing up will be November 30th. This is just the sign up thread.

An Official Growout Contest Thread will be made after our November 17th Meeting .

Last edited:
pencil me in i make this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reef talk

If you are on Tapatalk frag the screen down in reef talk forum. It is pinned to the top. (Pines topics don’t always show up automatically in Tapatalk)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okay let me try this not as nice. Why does the home page show upcoming events as the Dec. meeting instead of listing the November meeting??

okay let me try this not as nice. Why does the home page show upcoming events as the Dec. meeting instead of listing the November meeting??

Because I did not tag or message @Joe Rice to ask him. I forget because I view on Tapatalk 95% of the time so I do not see that pinned. Joe can you please link the November meeting forum to the front page.

Thank you.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back