I believe we don’t have a limit to number of spots. Let me text @jamesdong009 to see how many he made. Since he doesn’t check his taged posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like this one will be a tough one to win! But free bam bam frag either way!

Keep those sign ups coming!

Raffle items for the show will be posted shortly.

Do I need to pay online or can I pay for my membership at the meeting to participate in this? Thank You

The system works better if you pay online. Then it tells someone to activate your account faster. If you pay at the meeting which is fine, it may take a little while for us to get your membership activated if we forget to tell Joe pretty much.

The system works better if you pay online. Then it tells someone to activate your account faster. If you pay at the meeting which is fine, it may take a little while for us to get your membership activated if we forget to tell Joe pretty much.

Okay I’m paying it right know. So you can count me in for this grow out

Looking forward to this. How often do these occur?

Meetings are typically Monthly from September to June. However September is a frag show, March is normally an auction. And December is elections meeting with fewer things like this one. But we do offer free food and reef related yankee swap!

Attachments

• DFFAC964-4E00-4D24-AF20-F904DEAD1125.jpeg
    DFFAC964-4E00-4D24-AF20-F904DEAD1125.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 219
Back