Solana owners check this out

At first glance I thought you broke it on accident :eek:

But that looks great. Now you can't see anything that you put under it!

Hmmm. have to check that out, although the one on the RC thread is of a sea turtle swimming and just really makes it IMO.

Curious as well?

Sorry guys I did not get back earlier, my wife was having surgery....... Like Barry said it is found it the window/blinds/flooring in my local HD. It is rolled up like when you buy a poster. They have some pretty cool designs.

Sorry guys I did not get back earlier, my wife was having surgery....... Like Barry said it is found it the window/blinds/flooring in my local HD. It is rolled up like when you buy a poster. They have some pretty cool designs.

How dare you visit your wife during a surgery while we are try to get something reef related :p

Thanks I'll check it out next time I'm there, if I get sick of the way this looks it's as easy as opening the door and removing it.

How dare you visit your wife during a surgery while we are try to get something reef related :p

Thanks I'll check it out next time I'm there, if I get sick of the way this looks it's as easy as opening the door and removing it.

How dare I.......LOL
We have been in Brigham and Womans for a few days. She had to have a repeat surgery, she was diagnosed with a brain tumor 2mo ago. She had the surgery and felt fine up untill this Wednesday, cat scan showed it grew back a bit. They repeated the surgery today and hopefully she won't have anymore problems with it. I have been staying on the boards via-phone to keep me from going crazy. She is doing fine now ( thank god)

Back