FS SOLD-165 gallon Salt Water Complete Set up $250/BO

cullenava

BRS Member
165 gallon salt water tank set up with 2 over flows for sale. Dark wood hand made stand and dark wood hood. Below the stand is set up for sump pump filtration. Eg: It has PVC and flexible pipes and two tanks (1-55 the other a split approximately 65 gal. I have a complete setup for a salt water system EG: protein skimmer, Metal halide hanging light,, a pump, and many more accessories. The protein skimmer alone cost me $250 so the price is very cheap. I'm just going to downgrade a little. The dimensions are 18"wX29"hX72"L Only $250. Located in Carver. For more information call Barry 508-542-4911

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail2.jpg

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
165 gallon salt water tank set up with 2 over flows for sale. Dark wood hand made stand and dark wood hood. Below the stand is set up for sump pump filtration. Eg: It has PVC and flexible pipes and two tanks (1-55 the other a split approximately 65 gal. I have a complete setup for a salt water system EG: protein skimmer, Metal halide hanging light,, a pump, and many more accessories. The protein skimmer alone cost me $250 so the price is very cheap. I'm just going to downgrade a little. The dimensions are 18"wX29"hX72"L Only $250. Located in Carver. For more information call Barry 508-542-4911

View attachment 127180 View attachment 127181
any add'l pictures you could post of sides rear overhead? thanks...

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA