Gone Sold

Docstach

BRS Member
Everything works well and if you search my name you should find more pictures, but I am happy to send more. Lots of stuff not listed as well. Selling separate or asking $100 for everything aquarium related I own.

Equipment

Lights
Reefbreeder budget LEDs Two for $50 (one has a few extra red that I used on my display refugium but still has lots of blue) Both work well and grew corals well in on my tank!

Avast Marine Protein skimmer $35

Misc (any free with purchase of lights or skimmer)
10 gallon tanks x2
20L and 10L square whitish/clear water container has a hard easily tapable screw lid. Only ever had RODI water in it.
refractometer
Heater
28g hard plastic water/storage rubbermaid container
Lots of other stuff

Last edited:

Docstach

BRS Member
OK, thanks. I will let you know if I part out. Likely will keep everything together for another week and then start selling everything separtate once I break it down. I just have a couple of corals incrusted on the overflow and walls that I hate to kill that I will have to do if I break things down and sell separate.

Docstach

BRS Member
Forgot a few other items...
27g Plastic water/storage container (used to make my water changes)
Refractometer
Reefcrystals (50g bag)
Almost full 11lb container of Red Sea ABC+
airpump
aqualifters
refugium light
Cobalt MJ-1200

Docstach

BRS Member
Trying to Clear everything out! If you buy something, have lots of free stuff too. I will be around all weekend.

Docstach

BRS Member
As of right now, pretty much everything (including lights, skimmer) listed is still available. I think I have deleted everything that have sold.