Something fishy Inc.

lilrodyreefer

Non-member
So I've been going to something fishy Inc for almost two years to get salt and Ro water. It's the most consistent water quality that I have found. Over the past few weeks I have noticed alot of staff changing going on. The problem that I had today was they had no "fresh water" as one of the new employees said. He had no clue what Ro was. Why as a business owner would you hire people that have no clue about the basics of salt water aquariums. So not only are there prices astronomical, there staff has no clue what they are talking about. What's the point of going to this store anymore, unless you like paying $150 for one or two heads of frogspawn.

Yeah we stopped going to them a long time ago. We mostly went in to look at stuff. Their prices are by far the most astronomical i've ever seen anywhere else.

Please post first hand experiences only as outlined at the top of the forum. Posting x2 is not considered first hand experience.

Thanks
MikeG
BRS Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post first hand experiences only as outlined at the top of the forum. Posting x2 is not considered first hand experience.

Thanks
MikeG
BRS Mod

ok sry there prices are way to high. that is what i think

The only time I ever buy a fish from them is on mondays when they have a buy one get one 50% off. Only fish though because I don't feel like paying $30 for a piece of GSP or brown palys...

I have had some good experiences with them. I haven't been in there in a while so I can't speak to the employee turnover. There is a guy named Joe that works in there. He knows his stuff and is one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet.

Yeah we stopped going to them a long time ago. We mostly went in to look at stuff. Their prices are by far the most astronomical i've ever seen anywhere else.

That's an understatement, I got a quote from them last week for a 60 Gallon Marineland cube and everything to get up and running minus livestock. $3000+

Needless to say, I'm going elsewhere. It is a nice shop though, very clean and professional looking.

Back