South Shore Reefer's Night Out!

Mrs. Delta

Puppy love!
It's been a long time, so lets get together for some pumpkin beers and good food.

Oct. 30 6:30pm
British Beer Company
Pembroke, MA

I'm keeping an eye on the event calendar. Since it's Halloween weekend, something may come up.

Post here if you can make it!

HI Heather Thank you so much for sending me the info. I am marking the calender and wills tart working on babysitters for the crew. Hopefully I will see everyone soon!!..

I was just informed I will be presiding over a party of 12 10 & 11 year-olds on a sleepover for Lib's birthday that night..... :( :(

I should probably mention that I usually call a day or two in advance with a general headcount, so please be sure that I know you are going! :)

My kids will not be going. I'd have to pry them off the walls if they are out after 8pm in a restaurant.:: :D

Count me in...but I might be in costume for a party that night :)

apparently, a few other people will be in costume that night!

BBC Halloween Bash!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Serious cash money prizes foe most outrageous costume! $200 first prize!

I'll give the place a call next week to get more information. We could have fun with this, but I'm not showing up in costume at 6:30 if the party isn't starting until 10!

Last edited:
Oh, and I also notice that the week of the 24th is "Hell Week" so there are hotter-than-hell spicy items on the menu all week.

Back