Still a couple vendor spots available at show!

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
The 3rd annual Fragtastic Show is coming up September 22nd!

We still have a few coral vendor spots available and several dry goods spots.

If you have some frags you want to set up at the show it is $25 for a 3’ shared table and $50 for a 6’ full table.

Bring your corals, equipment, goods and wares and make some spending money for this hobby.

I’m looking at you @Frag Freaks @LKarge @reefkeeper2 @CrazyHorseLady @jsak1976

Message myself and @BiGGiePauls33 to get the details!

The 3rd annual Fragtastic Show is coming up September 22nd!

We still have a few coral vendor spots available and several dry goods spots.

If you have some frags you want to set up at the show it is $25 for a 3’ shared table and $50 for a 6’ full table.

Bring your corals, equipment, goods and wares and make some spending money for this hobby.

I’m looking at you @Frag Freaks @LKarge @reefkeeper2 @CrazyHorseLady @jsak1976

Message myself and @BiGGiePauls33 to get the details!

If you can guarantee me a table next to Mike Lecam I’m in, it will have to be a small tank I have a bad back lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can guarantee me a table next to Mike Lecam I’m in, it will have to be a small tank I have a bad back lol.

@aresangel, do we have a floorplan laid out. I don't see why we couldn't set them up side by side. Another vendor is always a good thing.

I can give you a hand unloading there, if you need it.

Thank you I appreciate that, I should be ok I have a couple small tanks I can bring a few things down and I’ll bring some of my Phyto!

Thank you I appreciate that, I should be ok I have a couple small tanks I can bring a few things down and I’ll bring some of my Phyto!

Good to hear.
If I kill mine again I can get some from you lol

@aresangel, do we have a floorplan laid out. I don't see why we couldn't set them up side by side. Another vendor is always a good thing.

That would be cool, I’d be interested in sharing a table for $25 and I think mike told me he was packing light also so I imagine he may have requested a shared table. If not I’ll still take a table to support the BRS club and to get to meet some of you guys.

That would be cool, I’d be interested in sharing a table for $25 and I think mike told me he was packing light also so I imagine he may have requested a shared table. If not I’ll still take a table to support the BRS club and to get to meet some of you guys.

Hell yeah brotha. Thanks for stepping up. PM me your email address and I'll send you the necessary info. Where to send payment and some other minor things.

Thanks for joining in the festivities @jsak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No floor plan yet. A couple special requests but nothing we can’t manage to get you on board!

No floor plan yet. A couple special requests but nothing we can’t manage to get you on board!

As of right now I may be traveling for work. Not a definite but I cannot commit until i know more.

Back