Stocking a 72 Bow Front

SherryQ

loves pufferfish
I considering what fish to put in a 72 bow front aquarium. Some of my dream fish are:

Scott's Fairy Wrasse
Coral Beauty Angel
Mandarin Goby
Purple Tang.

Are these possibilities?

Could I put another wrasse in with the Scott's Fairy Wrasse?

Could other bottom dwellers (gobies, blennies, jawfish) be kept with a Mandarin Goby.

What do you have in your tanks of this similiar size?

What is the max number of large or small fish?

I have a lot of research to do - I just thought I'd hear what you all think.
Thanks!

Sherry

Tropical Isle in framingham has a -bunch- of mandarin's. They're small, but soo cool!
Hope you've got lots of pods ;)

Whatever you do, put in the purple tang last or you'll have problems.
I also have a 72 bowfront and it is fully stocked with a pair of ocellaris clowns, a neon goby, a royal gramma, a hippo tang, a flame angel, and a purple tang.

I used to have a 72 gallon BF. I had a pair of Perc Clowns, a Watchman Goby, a small school (5) of Green Chromis, and a Bangaii Cardinal. That seemed to be pretty stable for about a year I'd say.

Hi Sherry as for mandarins/dragonets and gobies I have never had a problem I have always had either my mandarin (5 years till he jumbed ) with a pair of watchmans and a pair of engineers in the 120 they started in a 55 now I got 2 red scotters in with the watchman and everyone is happy the second red scotter was just added last week but the others has been there since the store trip... HTH

Back