Ann. STOLEN TORCH CORALS

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Another post that I wish I never read. Always some scumbag to ruin it for everyone else.
Screenshot_20210307-174223.png
Screenshot_20210307-174228.png

Where is the Ora farm facility? I have different hobby friends from different states. I could put the word out

Where is the Rosa coral farm facility? I have alot of fish hobbyist friends in different states. I could put the word out

Rhode Island, those who are in the know already have it circulating. I was there yesterday.

how does someone steal coral? reach into the tank and put it in their pocket? Either way that is awful and I hope karma comes back to them

That's terrible news ! Kris and Scott are great guys and very generous . I always make the trip whenever they open the Farm , hopefully this won't be the last time they decide to open it to the public . Scott gave us a couple free t-shirts on the way out of the store yesterday , they don't deserve this .

I just saw this on Instagram and immediately came here to check the forum. There has to be a bystander that saw something. Can’t imagine stealing a coral can be done stealthily. I remember Coral Reef Aquarium in Seekonk MA had this issue years ago. Ridiculous.

That’s horrendous wow! I took my Cuzo there today and that was his and my first time there. I can’t believe a frkn moron would do that. There’s always a moron in the damn crowd! Karma will get him for sure.

No camera? Cameras are everywhere nowadays. Hopefully the store can recover the corals.

No camera? Cameras are everywhere nowadays. Hopefully the store can recover the corals.
I doubt they will recover them. The place was crazy busy, and everyone had coolers. It's a shame that this seems to happen so often. I hope it doesn't discourage them from opening the farm again. I went both days and had a great time.

How in thee hell did someone pull that off? I have never been to one of these events, but do people just reach in and check stuff out?

When this happened years ago the person walked around with a Dunkin coffee cup filled with salt water. John at Sea Creature caught it. There are so many people and a lot going on. Might have to do it the way the school did it. 1 or 2 groups at a time 15 minute limit.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back