stop by the house

dad300

Non-member
for those who are thinking of purchasing something from me.. I will be home tomorrow(5/6/2004) from 4-8pm if you want to come take a look. email or pm and I will send my address. replies will go out in the am.

I am located in Rochester NH
I will be around after 4:30 pm tonight 5/7/2004 I will be available until 8:00 pm.
I will check my emails immediately after getting out of work and send addresses out as needed.
I would like to move some of this asap. come and see and make an offer.

dad300 said:
I am located in Rochester NH
I will be around after 4:30 pm tonight 5/7/2004 I will be available until 8:00 pm.
I will check my emails immediately after getting out of work and send addresses out as needed.
I would like to move some of this asap. come and see and make an offer.

are you ever in the northern MA area? I'd love to grab the frogspawn from you but that's a long ride (I'm in Peabody, MA) and tonight's no good...

Notorious,
Unfortunately no I don't get that way very often. I work here in Rochester so I don't go very far very often. sorry. It is a sweet frogspawn. My favorite coral.

Dad, would love to come by today or tomorrow (5/8 or 5/9) if possible and check out what you have. We are in Somersworth. Let us know what, if any,time works for you.
Keith and Jennifer

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back