Votes: 11 29.7%
  • $20 large frags

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Until November 2nd meeting that is ;)

We will be bringing A LOT of frags, along with some sexies ;)

From Zoas-to-Acans-to-Mushrooms-to-Torches-to-Hammers-to-Chalices-to-Starfish-to-some SPS-to-Favias-to-Favites-to-Goneastreas-to-Ricordeas-to-............ *phew* We have wayyyy too much stuff :)

WE WILL NOT HOLD OUT ON THIS ONE!!!!!!!

And yes, no worries, plenty pictures coming soon ;)

Last edited:
Here some "some" pics of what's coming to the meeting :)

10504783854_1e44793130_c.jpg

10504958033_d2219da063_c.jpg

10504953023_80e99d6634_c.jpg

10504943543_753e567bb3_c.jpg

Alu won't be joining us (unfortunately :( ) but you can see how tired she is from a long day of fragging and greeting guests :)

10504714674_3e4a31b840_c.jpg

Hey Archit can we put an order in or do we just need to attend the meeting for these?

You can most definitely send me an email with the pieces you like and we can set something up :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

boy do we have a surprise for you guys or what! :)

My supplier called me and told me they have TANK RAISED CLAMS! These guys are 2.5"-3", and from the sample pics are BEAUTIFUL!

I ordered 6 and WILL be bringing a couple of these to the meeting.

Also we'll have some snails, as well hermit crabs for all your invert lovers :)

Back to fragging -- see you guys soon!!!!

- Archit

Last edited:
Too bad I've been slacking, I would be all over a maxima or two this weekend! Without a drop of water in my tank as of tonight, I think this weekend is pretty much out of the question for livestock :cool:

To me the biggest kicker was that these are tank raised! Not even mari-cultured! :)

Everything looks great! Any eBay items coming up soon?! Also do you plan on putting in a fish order? Thinking I need a few more. Haha thanks!

Dave

Everything looks great! Any eBay items coming up soon?! Also do you plan on putting in a fish order? Thinking I need a few more. Haha thanks!

Dave

Absolutely Dave! I have been saving up all the frags for this meeting so hopefully there'll be a good turn out! After that, eBay mayhem! ;-)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back