Strange Happenings

jcherepo

BRS Member
Has anyone seen this before? I had my MP40s off last night as I was adding some Berghia to the tank. This morning when the lights came on, webs were everywhere....
759304D3-6579-43B9-9399-1959E750CA92.jpeg

dont know....but coincidentally, I just added Berghia to my tank yesterday too. Have you seen them at all,?....eating anything?. I hear it takes a while

dont know....but coincidentally, I just added Berghia to my tank yesterday too. Have you seen them at all,?....eating anything?. I hear it takes a while
I had the Nudibranchs in a 5 gallon for about a month. Got 8 of them and they tear through every aptasia I can feed them. I put 5 in the tank last night. They will probably get eaten by my 6 line or peppermint shrimps. That is why I am keeping 4 in the 5 gallon to keep spawning and hopefully raise more...

I don’t think this is snails as I don’t really see too many on my rocks. I am thinking maybe more corals are spawning??? Didn’t think that happened to much in home aquariums..

I don’t think this is snails as I don’t really see too many on my rocks. I am thinking maybe more corals are spawning??? Didn’t think that happened to much in home aquariums..
What changed in the tank, almost looks like corals shedding/ sliming up.

I had an ICP and NDOC test run and my calcium levels were at 330. I added 100mL on Monday through Wednesday. Nothing since...

Looked like chemical warfare between corals yikes. Glad it cleared out and didn't get any issues off of it. I would've went bananas as well! LOL o_O :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back