WTB Sugar gliders wanted

austinjovo

BRS Member
Sorry to post but considering reefing is slightly “exotic” I figured I’d ask if anyone knows of a breeder or anyone with gliders they’re looking to rehome

wcj_ink

BRS Member
I just bought my wife a hedgehog last week from a place called S.E.C.T. in Lyme CT. they have sugar gliders available. good luck!

austinjovo

BRS Member
He doesn’t have any sadly and sect isn’t answering, this has been a hell of a process let me tell you lol, it’s easier setting up a reef tank

wcj_ink

BRS Member
He doesn’t have any sadly and sect isn’t answering, this has been a hell of a process let me tell you lol, it’s easier setting up a reef tank
order online from SECT. because of covid they are handling orders online...for pick up. they will email you information, forms and all that good stuff after you place a deposit.

austinjovo

BRS Member
order online from SECT. because of covid they are handling orders online...for pick up. they will email you information, forms and all that good stuff after you place a deposit.
Okay cool! I was just worried because they didn’t answer

BiGGiePauls33

IG/GreatBeardedReef 2020 President, 2019 BOD
Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
I know someone that has two potentially for sale, went through a breeder requires that you take both of them and basically an interview process before she decides. PM if you want more info.

Upcoming Events

Zoom Tour of Joker and Slombari's Reef Tanks June 9th @ 7PM