FS Super Easy and Super Colorful Pack. HARDY CORALS

jdemarco

Non-member
Blasto(merletti)
Consisting of many small heads
I count about 25 heads popping on this one.

Toxic Frogspawn
This has very nice spread and day glow color..
Turn off the flow and its canopy opens to racquetball size.

Grube's Photosynthetic Gorgonian
Cut to order generous sized 4 to 5inch colonys
As most people know, this has been thriving in my tank for 7plus yrs. Its looks great w/ awesome pink puffy character. Adds some instant motion to your tank. Most importantly, no spot feeding as it gets all it needs from the lights. This coral has proven very easy, and very hardy, and very nice color.

SELLING AS A PACKAGE DEAL = $139
Add generous sizeWhite Softie Mini colony = $159

All corals have been in my possession and thriving for years. No new hacks here. Buy Hardy Corals.
Can meet any day in Woburn ll, at Petco lot.

20210113_073525.jpg

20210114_152002.jpg

20200921_131920.jpg

20200921_132030.jpg

Frogspawn is pending.......

Will package as follows

Blasto and the Grubes gorgonian for $70 bucks or

Or

blasto + gorgonian + white softie for $90 for all three

Also Yes selling all sizes of the Grube' Photosynthetic Gorgonian on their own too....
Pm me to arrange

Palyhthoa Grandis. There is 1 frag left, its a single large head(quarter sized head) You only need 1 as this line been in captivity for many years & drops babys often

Grubes Photosynthetic Gorgonian: Great sized awesome fluffy pink gorgonians I I have mini colonys available. No spot feeding, guaranteed to thrive see picture above for mother been with me for 7yrs plus

Still sexy White Softie. A number of large chunks of bright white softy made to order. generous sizes here. Small 15, Med 25, Large 35
PM if interested

Large Zoa Colony: will be fragging this weekend. Going to try to mak some very large pieces with 50-75 heads each for $50each. Pm for pics

(blastos, and frogs are sold)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back