FS Tank break down sale - Just Equipment left

Derric

BRS Member
almost all gone. Make offers on anything. Will ship most things if you cover shipping. Discounts for multiple items.

Aqueon pro heaters 300 watt $20
Aqueon pro heaters 250 watt $15

Avast ATO and Pump, check valve, float valve and 50ft of tubing $80

LiquaGen 100gpd RODI w/ tds meter couple extra filters 2 di stages and extra di resin. $65 psi gauge stopped working but easy to disconnect.

Two channel black box LED. $30

Refractometer $10

Coral Life 65gallon super skimmer $25

Venturi Overflow Box $10

36gallon bow front tank and stand. Used as a salt water reservoir and hospital tank. $25

Aquatop MR20 media reactor $15 with Seachem phosguard

Toms aqualifter pump $10

Attachments

Last edited:

FREAKINRICAN69

BRS Member
pLEASE advise on equipment once your ready as i have the same tank and could possible use for my setup. Thanks in advanced...

Derric

BRS Member
What color is the light. 10k? 16k?
From the website

FIXTURE COVERAGE
Effective: 40in x 20in | Maximum: 48in x 24in
  • Aerodynamic Passive Cooling Design
  • Only 0.9″ Thick!!
  • Enhances Coral Growth & Coloration
  • Utilizes the 410/420nm Spectrum (10000k Only)
  • 2 Programmable Channels / Integrated Dawn to Dusk
  • Includes Tank-top & Suspension Mounting Solutions
  • Uses Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips

Derric

BRS Member
Oh ok. Too far to go for some heaters. I’m in Worcester. Thanks though! Good luck.
My sister lives in Clinton and goes back and forth pretty often. If these don’t sell I can send some back with her for you.

SaePets

BRS Member
Breaking down my tank and leaving the hobby. Not enough time with 3 kids and all the other hobbies. All fish are healthy and get along. Tank has been running for a year and a half. Clownfish and Chromis were from my last tank which was setup in 2016. Pictures to follow tonight. I have some coral on the live rock but had a crash last December due to a faulty temp controller that killed most of the coral. All the fish except the Filefish were in the tank and had no negative symptoms.

Pair of Ocellaris Clowns $25 obro female is probably 3.5 inches. Male is 2.5 inches - pending

Giant Hermit Crab
Spotted porcelain crab. These will come with clowns -pending

equipment
Aqueon pro heaters 2x 300 watt $20ea
Aqueon pro heaters 3x 250 watt $15ea 1 left

Avast ATO and Pump, check valve, float valve and 50ft of tubing $100

LiquaGen 100gpd RODI w/ tds meter couple extra filters 2 di stages and extra di resin. $75
Two channel black box LED. $40
Refractometer $10
Coral Life 65gallon super skimmer $30
Venturi Overflow Box $15
Red Sea reefer 20 gallon sump. 3 chambers and 2 sock holders with 5 gallon gravity ato container and filter socks and media containers. $50 (19.5l x 17.25w x 14h)
36gallon bow front tank and stand. Used as a salt water reservoir and hospital tank. $30
Aquatop MR20 media reactor $20 with Seachem phosguard
Master api and salifert nitrate and phosphate test kits. Free if you buy something and want them.
hi do u Still have the 20 gallon sump for $50

Derric

BRS Member
Gloucester and I work in reading. Looks like you’re in Peabody? I’ll be at the north shore mall Saturday.

Upcoming Events

Sunday December 29, 2019
December Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Framingham Elks
450 Union Ave
Framingham, MA 01702