FS Tank breakdown in Attleboro MA

showard

BRS Member
I've got a dual overflow 220, I think it's a marine land tank. Comes 65 gallon sump, stand and canopy. All the plumbing as well. Looking to get 600$

I also have a reeflo barracuda hammerhead hybrid GOLD that's under a year old still under the warranty from reeflo. Looking for 200$ since I paid 450 last March. I have both impellers and warranty info for the purchaser.

***I'm setting up a 30 gallon frag tank and cycling it for the inhabitants I am keeping. There will be some livestock for sale but mostly basic fish and some coral colonies I don't want, and of course almost a hundred pounds of live rock that won't fit in my new tank. If you want to be the new owner of the tank or pump I'd appreciate a small deposit of 50$ and then the rest of the payment when you pick the tank up******

Also I have a bashsea 6-24 skimmer that is listed in another thread for that I'll give to the buyer of the tank or sell separate for $50

If you need more equipment I'll be sure of what I don't need at the end of the week 10/15/19!!

If you want to get in touch to see anything running please message me here or text/call my cell at 508 901 0187 and I'm pretty much always going to be available via phone. I check this twice a day at least as well.

Attachments

showard

BRS Member
I've got someone whos put a deposit down on the tank and I'll know at the end of the week if theyll be taking it

showard

BRS Member
So that fell through

Take the 220 + stand + canopy + sump + plumbing + reeflo barracuda/hammerhead hybrid GOLD (with warranty) for 720$

Upcoming Events

Saturday November 16, 2019
November Meeting
12 to 4 pm
Taunton V.F.W.
82 Ingell Street
Taunton, Ma 02780