Free Tank exploded, shelf fell, I’m done!

s_kelley

BRS Member
Ok so today I got a call from my son frantically saying that the fish tank exploded in my living room. I ran home to clean up the mess most of my stuff is lost equipment fried from the water but I do have two large rocks one covered in green hairy mushrooms the other in bubble tip anatomy is a clam the size of a football two nice clown fish a yellow tang and a melanarus wrasse. Everything is in a brute barrel right now with a circulating pump I will add a small heater shortly but if anybody would like to come get these for for absolutely free shoot Me a msg.
I contacted Underwater World to see if he would take donations but he said he’s almost out of livestock and not willing to take anything else you had to worry about.
So if anyone wants an almost instant reef tank come grab this stuff
A603BF06-29C3-42E7-81A9-FDBF7A79A818.jpeg

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef IG/GreatBeardedReef
Staff member
BRS Member
Officer
Ok so today I got a call from my son frantically saying that the fish tank exploded in my living room. I ran home to clean up the mess most of my stuff is lost equipment fried from the water but I do have two large rocks one covered in green hairy mushrooms the other in bubble tip anatomy is a clam the size of a football two nice clown fish a yellow tang and a melanarus wrasse. Everything is in a brute barrel right now with a circulating pump I will add a small heater shortly but if anybody would like to come get these for for absolutely free shoot Me a msg.
I contacted Underwater World to see if he would take donations but he said he’s almost out of livestock and not willing to take anything else you had to worry about.
So if anyone wants an almost instant reef tank come grab this stuff View attachment 126887
Damn dude that a major bummer. Sorry that happened.

s_kelley

BRS Member
Thanks for all the supportive messages to everyone reaching out offering help and equipment. I believe I have all the stuff spoken for with aros. Gonna take a break from reefing for a bit but I know I’ll be back. Still cleaning and can’t respond to everyone individually

aresangel

Tim- 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Officer
Oh no! That sucks man! You were on the bod when I first joined the club and it will be sad to hear you will be tankless for a while. Let us know if there is anything you need when you decide to get your hands salty again

Upcoming Events

Sunday September 22, 2019
Fragtastic Show
12 to 4 pm
Leominster Eagles
456 Litchfield Street
Leominster, MA

Sponsors

Unique Aquaria
Mofo Corals
Acro Garden
Frag Freaks