FS Tank, lights, all equipment for sale

Items still listed are still available. $60 for the mixing station barrels with pump, $50 for the pan world pump, make some offers, need the stuff gone

Everything in picture for $75. All that i have left and don't want to sit on each individual item. 40 gallon tank drilled on one side, kalk reactor with kalkwasser, copper and mg test kit, tech m 75% full, de nitrate, 2- 150 watt heaters, wp25, 2 850 gph sicce powerheads, 4" eshopps filter sock holder and sock, hydor 320 gph centrifugal pump. Misc additives all full. Take it all please

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Everything in picture for $75. All that i have left and don't want to sit on each individual item. 40 gallon tank drilled on one side, kalk reactor with kalkwasser, copper and mg test kit, tech m 75% full, de nitrate, 2- 150 watt heaters, wp25, 2 850 gph sicce powerheads, 4" eshopps filter sock holder and sock, hydor 320 gph centrifugal pump. Misc additives all full. Take it all please

Bump $50 for all of that remaining

Bump $50 for all of that remaining

Still available