TANK TOUR 2010 MAY 2nd

AgioNiko

Non-member
Here are the details!!!!!!!!!!!!
So far we have 10 confirmed

Alright everybody after rigorous hard work from SageCx and myself the tank tour BEGINS! The demand was unbelievable, and we are hoping that this can be done quarterly. So in 2 weeks, Sunday May 2nd, the first Tank Tour of 2010 will begin on the South Shore of MA. There was such a high demand we had to break it up into regions.

Here is the preliminary schedule
Nick387 at 11:00 :w
Yanni at 12:15 for pizza/lunch :D
Reekeeper2 at 1:40
Liam at 3:00
Kevinpratt823 at 4:40

As you can see this is an amazing opportunity to not only see some of the club’s best tanks, but also to learn from their owners

A special thank you in advance to all the people who are allowing us to go into their homes, and view their tanks.

An additional thank you to Yanni who has gone above and beyond for the tank tour. Yanni will be providing free pizza and sodas for all of us in a private room so people can swap frags, and get to know each other. All we have to do is take care of our lovely waitress in tips, and if anyone wants any alcoholic beverages that is to be paid by them. Thank you again Yanni for your hospitality!

So to be respectful to our hosts anyone wanting to attend the tank tour please pm SageCx so that we can give a proper headcount!

See you May 2nd

Last edited:
Just a reminder. PM me with how many people will be attending with you as well, so i can get an accurate headcount. I will be replying to PM's this weekend with full directions for all those attending.

Hope you all have fun, wish i could attend but i have prior commitments. The shop will be expecting you guys just buzz the place about 20 minutes before you arrive so they can set up and get your pizzas cooking.

Thanks for coming guys. Hope you all enjoy the day, you have some great tanks to see today. You are all welcome over anytime. Sorry I had to work or I would have come along for the rest of the tour.

Posted some pics of the tour with more to come. We plan on doing this again so if you missed it there will alwasy be next time.

Any updates on the North Shore tour? I love to see other people’s setups and I can host as well, Although my tank is fairly new at this point there maybe some interest still.

Its been on the back burner, but with the summer winding down I think it will be easier to align everyone schedules and make something happen. Will post back when i have more details. Also will pm you once we have worked out more details on the hosting as well.

Its been on the back burner, but with the summer winding down I think it will be easier to align everyone schedules and make something happen. Will post back when i have more details. Also will pm you once we have worked out more details on the hosting as well.

I would be interested in participating and possibly hosting for a North Shore trip, even though my tank is only 50g of fury.

M

Back