Tank Tour/ frag swap

I can't pm from my phone but add me to the list. Keep me posted on date and time

Just so everyone know this is finally organized and we will have a full post on the details and times up today or tomorrow. We have some great tanks to go see and yanni has generously provided free pizza and a room for us to do frag trades and get organized for the rest of the trip.

Alright everybody after rigorous hard work from SageCx and myself the tank tour BEGINS! The demand was unbelievable, and we are hoping that this can be done quarterly. So in 2 weeks, Sunday May 2nd, the first Tank Tour will begin on the South Shore of MA. There was such a demand that we had to break it up into regions.

Here is the preliminary schedule
Nick387 at 11:00
Yanni at 12:15 for pizza/lunch
Reekeeper2 at 1:40
Liam at 3:00
Kevinpratt823 at 4:40

As you can see this is an amazing opportunity to not only see some of the club’s best tanks, but also to learn from their owners

A special thank you in advance to all the people who are allowing us to go into their homes, and view their tanks.

An additional thank you to Yanni who has gone above and beyond for the tank tour. Yanni will be providing free pizza and sodas for all of us in a private room so people can swap frags, and get to know each other. All we have to do is take care of our lovely waitress in tips, and if anyone wants any alcoholic beverages that is to be paid by them. Thank you again Yanni for your hospitality!

So to be respectful to our hosts anyone wanting to attend the tank tour please pm SageCx so that we can give a proper headcount!

See you May 2nd

We're going to need someone to put together northbound and southbound directions to each house as well as from house to house, if one of you wants to PM me everyone's addresses I'd be more than willing to do this.

Eddie

Working on the directions now. Will have directions on northbound and southbond to the first house and then directions from house to house. For those attending i will be replying to their attendance Pm's with the full list this weekend.

Thanks Eddie for the offer if we hadnt already started on it we would have gladly taken any help.

Hope you make it to the tour.

Josh

Last edited:
Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back