tank tour

lori

Non-member
would really really like to get a tank tour started in the boston area

i know there are at least 5-10 of us in the immediate area who would like to see each others tanks we could have a bbq in my postage size yard afterward

ill post a few different dates after i check my on call schedule (dont want to ruin the day with a hundred calls probably in early June

post if your in

lori

would like to keep the tanks in the boston area but anyone can join us to see them that way the driving is keep to a minimum:.

Lori that sounds like a blast. I know I'm new and all but I would deff take the drive down to see everyone's tanks and meet some people, not so sure DH would be so incline, he knows it would just give me idea's and that means $$$ lol..but that does sound like fun. I have a wedding on the 16th of June so I'm out for that day

would really really like to get a tank tour started in the boston area

i know there are at least 5-10 of us in the immediate area who would like to see each others tanks we could have a bbq in my postage size yard afterward

ill post a few different dates after i check my on call schedule (dont want to ruin the day with a hundred calls probably in early June

post if your in

lori

would like to keep the tanks in the boston area but anyone can join us to see them that way the driving is keep to a minimum:.

I love to show off my tank. If you guys want to head a bit north up to Wakefield, let me know. Maybe I'll have my octopus by the time you come!

Man, I wish I'd seen these back in June. I'm on Mission hill, just up the road from Brookline.

Back