Gone tanks

Chrisnnemo

Non-member
have a few tanks to get rid of, all could use some tlc in one form or another have a 125, 90, 55, and 33g hex with a stand

iD BE INTERESTED IN THE 125 OR THE 90 PENDING DIMENSIONS IF YOU COULD PLEASE PROVIDE...
the 125 is 6ftx23'hx18' wide, its drilled in the corners but no overflows. When they were cut out some of the silicone bead on the inside was torn out, probrably need to be resiliconed. The 90 is not drilled, its 4ftx24'highx18' wide

the 125 is 6ftx23'hx18' wide, its drilled in the corners but no overflows. When they were cut out some of the silicone bead on the inside was torn out, probrably need to be resiliconed. The 90 is not drilled, its 4ftx24'highx18' wide
Got it thanks chief. I'll pm you my cell# to arrange pick up.

Thank you again chief. It was a pleasure meeting you today.
youre welcome bud, glad you'll put them to good use finally! It was nice meeting you too, look forward to seeing you again at an event. Thanks for the advice on a copper band for the aptasia, already started researching them, theres definetly one in my future.

youre welcome bud, glad you'll put them to good use finally! It was nice meeting you too, look forward to seeing you again at an event. Thanks for the advice on a copper band for the aptasia, already started researching them, theres definetly one in my future.
Not a problem, thank you and likewise.

Back