Thank you BRS -- BOD + BRS Members !!

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
I got done putting all the left over frags back into our main tanks around 9:00pm last night, and was absolutely exhausted ... hence the delay in this post :)

I just wanted to take the time and thank everyone in BRS -- BOD members (including Pres, VP, VPoP, etc etc :) ), Greg Hiller, as well as what makes BRS the great place that it is, the BRS members! We had an amazing time at the meeting! Although I didn't get a chance to talk in detail with everyone, it was a pleasure to meet each and every one of you!

Hopefully everyone loved their frags and the awesome prices of the frags! :)

We do believe in learning from our mistakes, so if you have any feedback (positive / negative / neutral), please do feel free to share either within this thread, or via a PM/email.

Thank you again everyone!

- Archit

P.S.: Sorry about running out of the Red Fromia Starfish in the first minute of us getting there! We have a whole bunch more over here if anyone is interested! :) You are welcome to come over, or we can ship an order to you for $14.99!

Thank You! The frags I bought from you are awesome. Also, thank you for delivering my package from another member. It was very nice of you. :)

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back