The FL RICS are in

jovreef

I'm the girl
Hello again. I got the rics today..they are some amazing colors! very different than I've seen before. I'm posting pics of the unique ones, and the whole batch. For those of you that paid you get first dibs on the unique colors so let me know.

I also got a few reds, they are not ricordia, they are some strange rodactus, I believe they are what is called caribian bubble shroom (extreemly rare) but I'm not 100% yet...I'm going to get some more oppinions. Anyway I got 2 of those if anyone is still interested Gordonzoo you have first dibs if you want one. Here is what they look like...I'll try to get a better macro after dinner.
Redrodactus.bmp

Love that deep red color! Yep, we'll for sure take. I'll keep it on it's own personal rock. Can't wait to see the other rics. Happy Happy Joy Joy... :D

Here is the best macro I can get of the reds, you can kinda see the wierd pointy bubbles on it. TROUBLEMAN you are on the list for reds...are you interested in this one?

Redmacro.bmp

Ok this is how its going to work, I have some VERY unique colors, the people who have already paid get first dibs on these different colors. After that, if you want to pre pay and reserve one feel free. I'm keeping a paper list of the exact corals everyone pays for and wants so there should be no confusion when picking them up.

White.bmp

WHITE rics! not bleached...straite out of the ocean white! I have only 3 of these so let me know.

Bubblegumpink.bmp

Bubble gum pink!!! I've never seen any this color pink, I was so tempted (and still am) to add one of these to my collection. I only have 2 of these!!!

Hotorange.bmp

Neon orange! They glow like a freakin live nude's sign. Again only 2 of these!

(can you tell I use to sell on ebay? lol)

Iceblue.bmp

ICE BLUE! so cold it gives you frost bite hehe. I have 11 of these! 3 of them have pink mouths (see below the white ric for a pink mouth one)

sinpuppis.bmp

PURPLE, I could not get a good pic of the single regular purples, but they came from the same rock. I have 4 regular purples

edit: and 1 tiny ALL orange like in pic.

Pink.bmp

Regular pinks. I have 4 of these.
****note to everyone, all the pinks have already been bought and paid for, I'm posting them because I have 2 color's of pink for the people who already paid, please dont ask for pink if you have not paid already*****

Oh Duh...I will be in a few days early so if anyone wants to pick theirs up early, I should be there by next thrus.

Rich-updated your list with the colors.

Jeremy-thanks for confirming the reds! I'm very excited about them...I've seen only 2 green before! never red!

I have been getting the reds for a few years, they are sweet. I have seen them called "False Ricordea". I remeber a thread way back, on RC, on False Ricordea, I believe. Someone on that thread had ID them a Discosoma caulgneri (sp?)

Jovreef
Nice selection of colors on those Rics. You are going to have a great welcome into the BRS. That is "wicked pissah" of you to do this for us. Welcome to New England, looking forward to meeting you and seeing what you set up for tanks once you get settled in. I also live in Medford, so if you need any directions on getting anywhere let me know (especially directions to my shop :) J/K lol)
Also, if you happen to come across anymore Bubble gum Pink Rics I would love to get one of those, that is one that I have not seen. Or if you know any wholesalers that can supply those colors, I would be very greatful ;) for that kind of information.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back