The official 3rd sh*t show of March thread

Abrooks12376

Non-member
So....like.... here we go again.. just ventured out to work, got a mile from the house and noped my truck around. It's nasty out there, sticky wet sleet on the roads and sideways snow coming down in blankets. The house needs me home today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

My shop called off work yesterday. Hopefully nobody needs to be out there unless you’re plowing making $$$

First of the three storms I won't be working... Luckily this one is happening on my days off and I declined the OT :cool:... So far the snow is a lot lighter and fluffier than they said it would be here on the north shore coastline... Keeping my fingers crossed ;)

I just went for a backyard adventure with the dog and walked the snow blower. This stuff is the fun kind of snow. May strap on my board and see if the dog will tow me!!! Lights flickered but we still have warm tanks and Netflix!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

News said light and fluffy this time for me and it's proving true. I rarely lose power and didn't even give the generator a quick start the last 2 but I decided I was pressing my luck so I started and ran it for a while yesterday.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back