The return of Moe

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Howdy gang,
Looks like there are some old timers still around. JimN posting from Japan? Who'd-a-thunk?
One Eye getting the fever for reef tanks again? Dong still selling frags? Frank still selling a few frags? Greg Hiller around?

I'm in Clinton now. Reefless these days after a divorce in 2016. Just starting to get the bug back. Some days I think about getting a small tank to raise some pom-pom xenia. Then I come to my senses.

Howdy gang,
Looks like there are some old timers still around. JimN posting from Japan? Who'd-a-thunk?
One Eye getting the fever for reef tanks again? Dong still selling frags? Frank still selling a few frags? Greg Hiller around?

I'm in Clinton now. Reefless these days after a divorce in 2016. Just starting to get the bug back. Some days I think about getting a small tank to raise some pom-pom xenia. Then I come to my senses.
i got a whole tank full of pom pom xenia u can have

Welcome back Moe
Definitely a lot of old timers still around.
Get a small 180 and then go from there :cool:

I’m rebuilding after a couple of years of fading interest, and then a total wipe out / crash in April.

Seeing this thread made me laugh, I was just at Dong’s place and we were talking about old timers getting sucked back in.

I’m excited about this rebuild, I had really lost interest for a long time. Glad to see you coming back as well.

I’m rebuilding after a couple of years of fading interest, and then a total wipe out / crash in April.

Seeing this thread made me laugh, I was just at Dong’s place and we were talking about old timers getting sucked back in.

I’m excited about this rebuild, I had really lost interest for a long time. Glad to see you coming back as well.
Yo John!

Howdy gang,

Hey Moe. Wow, we're coming back at the same time! Divorce final in March 2016! Woohoo. I just set up a Red Sea Max Nano that's about mid-way through its cycle.

Just get the big tank Moe!

My daughter talked me into a nano about 9 months ago. That turned into a 90. Then a 180 a couple weeks ago......I knew it would happen, don’t know why I tried to resist...

Toomany fish is still here, just changed his screen name.

Marco just sold a bunch of stuff so he could leave the cape and move to Fla full time.

Scavdog posted a little while ago. I think he’s tankless too and growing kids instead of acros.

Mike a is still around with salty old dog.

Just get the big tank Moe!

My daughter talked me into a nano about 9 months ago. That turned into a 90. Then a 180 a couple weeks ago......I knew it would happen, don’t know why I tried to resist...

Toomany fish is still here, just changed his screen name.

Marco just sold a bunch of stuff so he could leave the cape and move to Fla full time.

Scavdog posted a little while ago. I think he’s tankless too and growing kids instead of acros.

Mike a is still around with salty old dog.
Mike and JAV still around? Good to see those OG reefers!

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back