Sold Tonga Branch with Palythoa

mvallee

BRS Member
Looking for a bullet proof coral to add to your tank? I have Paly's that were a hitchhiker on some live rock I bought and have really spread. Looking at the former reefers threads he had been selling a Paly called Arctic Ice and that is what these look like.

Take the whole branch with all of them for $15. This branch started with two and everything my tank has been through in the past 6 months these have continued to multiply and thrive. They are really quite nice looking but I do not want Paly's in my tank and hoping someone starting out or prefers to keep easy corals would like these..

Full disclosure I currently have bubble algae and vermetid snails in my tank so be aware and do your research on both of these.
Pickup Leominster MA around most of the weekend

IMG_20181205_174121.jpg

Last edited:

aresangel

Tim- 2018 BRS Secretary
BRS Member
Officer
Is that from the guy in Spencer? I have been calling them blue ice but arctic ice sounds sexier! Glsw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mvallee

BRS Member
Is that from the guy in Spencer? I have been calling them blue ice but arctic ice sounds sexier! Glsw

yes, a guy shutting his tank down in spencer about 9 months ago. Just did a google search and Arctic ice Paly looks right :)

mvallee

BRS Member
Bump before they come out and go outside till spring so I can reclaim the branch. bubble Algae and vermited snails are easy to deal with if you know they are there, just need to QT which can be tough to be sure they are gone

mrjantzen

BRS Member
I am interested, I just have to figure out how to get up your way. I recently had shoulder surgery and can’t drive yet. You around Saturday if I can get a ride?